Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

saw the "bills" colorway in person. i initally called them da NYG.

after holding them in my hands.

MEH.

I think the Marino cw was my first and last.

Well done nike

Until they make a St. Louis colorway... 
grin.gif

my 'bills' speed turfs just came in today. will post pics later when I take a few....

Well I saw the bills speed turfs today n although its a nice colorway I think I'd be happier with the cowboys instead. Patiently waiting for those to go on sale

Nike going overboard with the colorways now. That Bills/Giants pair is way too colorful :smh:

It's par for the course though.

If Nike does any retro well enough to be a true success, they will then see that success and try to capitalize it by whoring out the model. So, you can't really have a quality retro OG colorway without then getting a million retro+ CWs, given the way Nike works.

Nice pics.

Waiting for my 49ers pair to come in. Got the Dolphins already. Will see how cheap the blacks go, but will likely grab a pair of those at some point too.

Most of the other colors are decent at least, but none of the other releases are really on my radar.

those look good for girls, man some people hate everything outside of OG, these look good in most colorways and let the girls rock a pair without looking like dikes wearin mens shoes, geez

They do the same thing to every shoe though--- they throw out every CW imaginable to the point where it's like "ok, enough is enough". They did the same thing to the diamond turfs, and pretty much every other nike retro that comes out. It takes away from the shoe IMO.

Not to mention I HATE how the GS sizes doesn't have the same things the men sizes does.

Back
Top Bottom