Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

All I care about at this point is the dolphins cw, maybe black/white... Then I'll worry about the non OG colorways. Navy/white are looking like a possibility.

Anybody have an idea on when these will release? The news broke last winter and I still haven't heard a date yet .. *patiently waits*

↑↑ MY GUESS IS SINCE THIS IS A FOOTBALL TRAINER, THEY'LL PROBABLY DROP THESE SOMETIME NEAR LATE SUMMER,PROBABLY JULY,JUST IN TIME FOR NFL TRAINING CAMP. THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED INFO, JUST AN OPINION ON MY END. HOLLA...

CED B.

I hope the Marinos aren't a quickstrike that is what seems like is going to happen since there's still no release date.

Well according to that other site... The wolf grey white and black one is gonna drop..... In DECEMBER. This is taking forever!!!

Originally Posted by AEA18

I hope the Marinos aren't a quickstrike that is what seems like is going to happen since there's still no release date.
If I can't pay retail for the Dolphins CW I swear i'm going postal. Enough is enough why is this release so secretive??? Has me thinking more & more that these will indeed drop August-September, smh.

I don't think the release info is necessarily secretive, I just think we're trying to jump the gun on this release
laugh.gif
Give it time we'll have these hopefully soon than later.

^ Those Gundams are clean, just had higher hopes for them. Will cop down the line once they hit outlets. Marino's are my only definite cop.

those last set of pics of the blue black pair are disappointing. From the sneak pic, I thought they'd be must haves.

Back
Top Bottom