Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Was this NT influenced? I have seen threads pop up for years and years about these guys... The time has come?

First of all..... HELL YES!

Now that that's out of the way. Colors better be right or its all for nothing

We need that darker aqua. I don't want "miami beach blue". They might as well make the orange pink, if that's the case.
3881980764_deb74b6c60.jpg

and brighter VOLT like airbag
269345867.jpg

The retro is dying for some POP of color somewhere.. OGs had it.

Sample photos have continually been wrong. So the wait begins to see the real deal.

Those green ones remind me of a Reggie White air pro streak PE he wore for GB in 96', but these take me back to his Eagle days 4 years before that... Like a combination of 3 things here
The "volt" airbag might just be due to the age of the shoe.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Was this NT influenced? I have seen threads pop up for years and years about these guys... The time has come?

First of all..... HELL YES!

Now that that's out of the way. Colors better be right or its all for nothing

We need that darker aqua. I don't want "miami beach blue". They might as well make the orange pink, if that's the case.
3881980764_deb74b6c60.jpg

and brighter VOLT like airbag
269345867.jpg

The retro is dying for some POP of color somewhere.. OGs had it.

Sample photos have continually been wrong. So the wait begins to see the real deal.

Those green ones remind me of a Reggie White air pro streak PE he wore for GB in 96', but these take me back to his Eagle days 4 years before that... Like a combination of 3 things here
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]The "volt" airbag might just be due to the age of the shoe.[/color]
the pillars inside the air bag are actually volt or a neon green.

Originally Posted by Mazz305

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Dan Marino's will be the 1st[/color] (& may be the only) CW I cop.

saw this part and got excited... then I read the rest
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Dan Marino's will be the 1st (& may be the only) CW I cop.

damn, like s dubl , i felt letdown reading this. I thought i was about to read new info lol

^Sorry to disappoint fellas, lol. I'm anticipating with you. It's looking more & more like an August RD though or sometime during the NFL season.

I have a feeling these will sit for at least a week or 2. Not long enough to go on sale, but long enough to get my money up after the 7s to cop

Back
Top Bottom