Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

hey prophecy718...
no need for that mess brotha just interested in both these shoes..
and was jus curious if anyone had seen them...
til you got somethin productive to contribute.......fall back....
cats like this is whats worng with nt these days...lol

Originally Posted by nmsf415

hey prophecy718...
no need for that mess brotha just interested in both these shoes..
and was jus curious if anyone had seen them...
til you got somethin productive to contribute.......fall back....
cats like this is whats worng with nt these days...lol
son, i'm just joking around with you... ease up and relax.. its just for laughs.. been on NT since '01, i know the deal
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I saw the 49ers colorway in person yesterday that is slated for an Oct/Nov release, Nike did a good job with this retro.....

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

I saw the 49ers colorway in person yesterday that is slated for an Oct/Nov release, Nike did a good job with this retro.....
Man NIKE is gonna get ALL my money this year.

Only question for me is not being a fan of either team or player, but appreciating both shoes, if you had to choose one, would it be these Marino's or Deions DT2s in the Red CW?  Damb Nike for dropping all this stuff just when I am ready to "cool down".

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Only question for me is not being a fan of either team or player, but appreciating both shoes, if you had to choose one, would it be these Marino's or Deions DT2s in the Red CW?  Damb Nike for dropping all this stuff just when I am ready to "cool down".

Marinos. Easy. To tell you the truth, I hope a lot of people sleep on these... Everybody's  rockin' DT's now and 98% of them don't even know what the hell they are.

Why can't MarqueeSole and them other sites have THE CROSS-TRAINERS EARLY?!?!?!?! That would be BLISS at the highest!!!

Back
Top Bottom