Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Originally Posted by DarkChild21

New color for Holiday 2012. White/Black-Gym Red-Metallic Gold.

Published on TheShoeGame.com

http://theshoegame.com/ar...-speed-turf-gym-red.html

qnwew2.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Damn you Wale!!!

Funny I said the same exact thing in my head as soon as i scrolled down & saw this pic, lol. At least I now know that the CW is in fact dropping soon. Those things are FUEGO!!!! These are my most anticipated kicks of the year. Their gonna be GRs like the DTIIs though right??

Please, please, please, PLEASE don't hype these up people. I'm not saying anything to anyone about these who doesn't know about them already. When they drop I'll quietly go up to an employee and whisper "...You got the Marino's in?" grab my 2 pairs and tip toe out that store. And if someone asks me "Hey...what you just grab?
smile.gif
" on my way out? I'm uppercutting that b#$%h, screaming "Mind your damn business!", and sprinting to my car...Same with the reds...

I don't think it's that serious. lol

Probably gonna end up like the Niners DT2

people too hyped for these Jordans and the Yeezys nowadays to care that much about these

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

people too hyped for these Jordans and the Yeezys nowadays to care that much about these

which is so tooe mqn. The way these work is that they wont get hyped up for about a year or two. So guys now, I say buy 2 of each colorway.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Fire Red 4's come out this summer, I'm hoping that's gonna have everyone's attention and these'll go under the radar.
Marinos, KD's and those Fire Reds are my cops for the summer
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

these will end up at outlets no 1 will care. i promise that.

I dont care... Im paying retail and dont mind one bit.
wink.gif

^You & me both, lol. got my FNL Winner Circle Rewards ready all I need is a RD. I'll wait on the other CWs to go on sale.

^ Which is perfect for people like us who actually like variety in their collections. I strolled into footlocker on release date since I had the day off and tried on two pairs before getting my size in the Red DT IIs. Nice and easy cop. If these are as easy to pickup I'll be happy.

Back
Top Bottom