Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Nike employee told me that these will be out sooner than we think. NO RD....they'll just start showing up in stores as a GR 
pimp.gif

Almost feels like the good old days again.
But then what about online???

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Nike employee told me that these will be out sooner than we think. NO RD....they'll just start showing up in stores as a GR 
pimp.gif

Almost feels like the good old days again.
But then what about online???
Think Trainer SC2 last year.... no online release date was formally announced, and when they did it was pretty random/instantaneous.  I would expect something similar here.   Wouldn't surprise me to see them start showing up after 5.1.12 just based on what we have seen and heard though I have NOTHING FIRM to support that notion.

Originally Posted by s dubl

pretty sure these will sit... most dudes that will buy em grew up in the 90s. Im not talkin bout dudes that were born in 93 either... These are for old heads... 30+ year olds...I love it that Nike is bringin $@#% back like this
pimp.gif

Word but i'm 27 though.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

pretty sure these will sit... most dudes that will buy em grew up in the 90s. Im not talkin bout dudes that were born in 93 either... These are for old heads... 30+ year olds...I love it that Nike is bringin $@#% back like this
pimp.gif

Word but i'm 27 though.

then obviously according to the rules set by S Dubl you cant buy them.. sorry lol

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

pimp.gif

Word but i'm 27 though.

then obviously according to the rules set by S Dubl you cant buy them.. sorry lol

frown.gif

I didn't have these or remember seeing them before the threads were made but I will sure rock the hell out of them now.. 27 haha

can anyone tell me who else besides marino, barry, and deion had turf shoes? never really payed attention to shoes back then

if you're under 30 you cant cop, i dont make the rules i just inforce them lol but seriously these make me happy, these olympic 6s and hopefully some Shake Ndestrukts soon and im out of the game for good! until another great release happens lol like always DAM you nike for having me locked in for life

Originally Posted by itSjaSko

can anyone tell me who else besides marino, barry, and deion had turf shoes? never really payed attention to shoes back then

I believe Junior Seau, Bruce Smith, Farve, Reggie White, Marshall Faulk and Troy Aikman all had some sort of specific turf shoe or cw variation of it

Im coppin these and I wish someone would run up on me and tell me I cant wear em. Good way to get rear naked choked.[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)][/color]

Originally Posted by jecca650

Im coppin these and I wish someone would run up on me and tell me I cant wear em. Good way to get[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)] rear naked choked.[/color]

um... what?

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Shake Ndestrukts

mad.gif
Nike needs to quit playing and give us the real deal. I'm tired of these damn close but no cigar versions of this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom