Oh snap son... Phoenix might actually miss the playoffs...

Originally Posted by LA Laker Devotee

Guys, Shaq is making everyone around him better...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You Laker fans shouldn't be talking until you guys beat the Suns in the playoffs....
laugh.gif

I KNOW you've beat them in the reg season, but winning when it matters is what's important.
I would be a happy man if the Suns fell to the 8th seed and the Lakers held down the #1 spot. as a fan what more could you ask for then to haveyour team sweep the team that put you out of the playoffs in the first round the past two years? priceless

I don't see PHX not making the playoffs

but..

i'd be concerned about their record against the Western Conference..aren't they a sub .500 team against WC opponents? Thats just not a good look forany playoff team, especially a team with a fragile pysche.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

Houston looks strong even without YAO
they played a depleted washington and memphis.

strong? eh...

Houston won 14 in a row. 14 in a row, is 14 in a row no matter how you slice it.
pimp.gif

Houston is doing what they're supposed to be doing. Protecting homecourt/beating who you're supposed to beat.
pimp.gif

Along the way, they destroyed the Hornets by 20.

In addition to the 14-0 the last 14, they've won like their last 10 road games.

Tonight they play Denver, a team that's looking to make it in.

Wanna know the real secret why Houston is doing so good?

Luis Scola was inserted into the starting lineup 14 games ago. Since then, 14-0.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

With that said, let's go LAKE SHOW!

Beat Dallas today. Have Houston beat Denver tonight.

Houston = tied for 5th with Phoenix.
pimp.gif

Trading away Bonzi and losing Yao will catch up the Houston very, very soon. In games where Yao or T-mac was gone, Bonzi always stepped up and played big. Theywill miss the playoffs guaranteed for that idiotic move. The suns will get in. They just might no have home court. I'm pulling for New Orleans to grab thattop seed...especially since Boston will probably get it in the East. Two teams that didn't even make the playoffs the year before

I think either Houston or Utah is going to drop out and the Nuggets are going to be in.
West is
eek.gif
this year.

Originally Posted by Beats05

Trading away Bonzi and losing Yao will catch up the Houston very, very soon. In games where Yao or T-mac was gone, Bonzi always stepped up and played big. They will miss the playoffs guaranteed for that idiotic move. The suns will get in. They just might no have home court. I'm pulling for New Orleans to grab that top seed...especially since Boston will probably get it in the East. Two teams that didn't even make the playoffs the year before

vzjv6a.gif

Word to Dikembe.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

rockets wont see the post season without yao.
laugh.gif
Clutch, I usually support you. But that right there is going out on a very large limb.
laugh.gif

Already spoke to Miss Cleo... PHX is def. not making it.
laugh.gif

Nah just playin... PHX fans don't kill me.
laugh.gif

The West is off the hook right now...
I see mad commercials out here in the bay about Warriors playoff tickets, and these dudes aren't even in for sure yet.
eek.gif
smh.gif

Should be a good month of B-ball for us fans though.
pimp.gif

No, I want the Suns to make the playoffs. The Lakers have to sweep them out of it at least once before they can move back into mediocrity
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

laugh.gif
Clutch, I usually support you. But that right there is going out on a very large limb.
laugh.gif
the rockets are definitely on quite a streak but their only in 7th and yao is their best player. i'll bank on an answer/melo combo to pull throughover tmac leading his team through such a tough western conference.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the rockets are definitely on quite a streak but their only in 7th and yao is their best player. i'll bank on an answer/melo combo to pull through over tmac leading his team through such a tough western conference.

The real reason the rockets are winning is because they are playing the best defense in the league...something the nuggets need to grasp

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by LA ALL DAY

Anyway, I think the Suns will make the playoffs. I mean the playoffs w/o them really wouldn't be the playoffs.
that would be a GREAT playoffs, imo
devil.gif

You just don't want Raja lockin down Kobe
laugh.gif

http://www.nba.com/games/20080220/LALPHX/boxscore.html

Lakers

[table][tr][th=""]Team[/th] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]T[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Lakers[/th] [td]32[/td] [td]33[/td] [td]30[/td] [td]35[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]130[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Suns[/th] [td]29[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]34[/td] [td]33[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]124[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Final[/th] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Suns

Game Links :

tools.gif
[img]http://www.nba.com/media/homepage/print_icon.gif[/img] Print E-mail RSS Feeds E-News Sign Up [img]http://www.nba.com/images/facebook_share_icon.gif[/img]Share on Facebook
[table][tr][td]Los Angeles Lakers (37-17)[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""]Field Goals[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]Rebounds[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""]pos[/th] [th=""]min[/th] [th=""]fgm-a[/th] [th=""]3pm-a[/th] [th=""]ftm-a[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]off[/th] [th=""]def[/th] [th=""]tot[/th] [th=""]ast[/th] [th=""]pf[/th] [th=""]st[/th] [th=""]to[/th] [th=""]bs[/th] [th=""]ba[/th] [th=""]pts[/th] [/tr][tr][td] .Fisher[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]30:12[/td] [td]4-8[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]+1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]K.Bryant[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]45:44[/td] [td]16-25[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]8-10[/td] [td]+6[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]41[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Phoenix Suns (37-17)[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""]Field Goals[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]Rebounds[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""]pos[/th] [th=""]min[/th] [th=""]fgm-a[/th] [th=""]3pm-a[/th] [th=""]ftm-a[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]off[/th] [th=""]def[/th] [th=""]tot[/th] [th=""]ast[/th] [th=""]pf[/th] [th=""]st[/th] [th=""]to[/th] [th=""]bs[/th] [th=""]ba[/th] [th=""]pts[/th] [/tr][tr][td]S.Nash[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]32:26[/td] [td]9-17[/td] [td]1-3[/td] [td]7-8[/td] [td]-9[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]26[/td] [/tr][tr][td]R.Bell[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]36:20[/td] [td]0-3[/td] [td]0-3[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]+2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wow.. owned

roll.gif

I said earlier that I can only hope PHX misses the playoffs, but I take that back; I want to play so bad in the playoffs right now.
laugh.gif

If we finish as a 1, I want them to be 8; if we're 2, I want them at 7 (and so on).

I really wish they could play someone else in the first round and we play someone else and then we meet in the second round, because that would makethe beatdown even more satisfying.
smokin.gif

As for a third round (Western Conference Finals) matchup:
laugh.gif
There's no freaking waythey'll beat TWO Western Conference teams in a playoff series.

Denver is NOT making the Playoffs this year. I seriously believe this. ON paper. you'd THINK they are very good but if you watch them play, they play NOD at all. Like i said before, they don't have the offense like a Warriors or the previous Phoenix teams to get away with that type of pathetic D. I justdont' see this bad habit changing this season for them.

Houston is doing VERY well because their team play is great on BOTH ends right now.

And seeing as how Golden State DAMN SURE ain't missing the playoffs...denver is NOT making it in. Sorry.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom