Oh, so you don't rock fakes, huh...

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
Amazing. If the identities of those retailers were to come out,what do you think the real Nike would do to them?

Dat Chinese enunciation with English words though 0]

via The Awesomer

Last edited:
"This only explains that real Nike products are worth the same as high-quality knockoffs. The extra money on the price tags all went into product development, advertising, taxes and employee paychecks, which inflated the retail price by a factor of ten"

Sounds right.

I never understood why people got so worked up over others wearing fakes. I could care less if others rock fake stuff.

Nike has no one to blame but themselves. The decline in craftsmanship and materials makes it easy to produce high quality fakes. A pair of authentic 2012 cement IV's would have been considered fake ten years ago.

so true and the fact that JB actually went out and produced "fusion" products a la the variant game back in the early 2000's almost gave the impression fakes were okay. fakes were out there copying JB and then years later JB out there copying variants based on the volume of sales produced by that market. yikes...

If I still bought kicks, I prolly would buy fakes now.... *kanye shrug*

Nah I'm just ************ and u know this mannnnn

Last edited:
Dam, fools even QC Nike employees. Aint eem mad. Putting people to work too.

Nike better step it up.

"This only explains that real Nike products are worth the same as high-quality knockoffs. The extra money on the price tags all went into product development, advertising, taxes and employee paychecks, which inflated the retail price by a factor of ten"

Sounds right.

you would think retros would get cheaper by release, rather than going up $30 for plastic inserts :smh:

Can't stand the way this dude talks...
"In the US and Russiaaaaa"

:rofl: i'm with you on that. "for some counterfit shooooooeeeeeesssss"

he sounds like he just finished a session

Last edited:
With the general decrease in quality of Nike sneakers and increase in prices, I don't blame people with access to high quality knockoffs for buying them.

I've never bought fakes but I've always been kind of indifferent to them. Never cared if someone else was wearing them though with certain products I thought it was corny to see people trying to pass off high end items as real. If you like the look of something and it still serves its purpose, go for it. Doesn't affect my day. I'm sure my opinion would be completely different if I had my own company that produced items in danger of being counterfeited...but I don't.

To be honest, if I came across a basic item that was a high quality knockoff, I'd try it out. I'd never buy something to try and fake the funk (quick example because they're on my mind: I have 1 pair of Balenciagas that I love and feel are worth what I paid, there's another pair I want but can't track down...but I wouldn't buy a fake if it was available, great quality, unnoticeable and cheap) but a non-luxury or performance based sneaker? ****, I'd give it a whirl at least for comparison sake and then just donate them if I wasn't into it. I don't have any loyalty to Nike and if anything, a lot of their tactics and lack of quality control have turned me off.

I never understood why people got so worked up over others wearing fakes. I could care less if others rock fake stuff.
I hate people who wear fakes.

I starved myself for weeks and months to get some fresh js and to see some dude rocking sum fakes that look similar to my real js just devalues da game and my efforts into looking fly as hell.

That .... ain't right b.

not srs

this
wow this guys way of talking is annoying

this

this

:rofl: i'm with you on that. "for some counterfeit shooooooeeeeeesssss"

this
This thread is now about how he taaaaaaalks.

and this

lol dude legit sounds like a stoned robot

Forrealtho... where are they hiding all these dirt cheap "authentic quality" fakes at ? Everything I see is either dirt cheap with garbage quality or damn near authentic prices for high grade grey market shoes

cant lie... the way Nike/JBs been dicking OG heads over by using the return of "NikeAir" branding on extra limited kicks as a marketing tactic .... wouldnt eem feel bad if the shoes were better quality and cheaper

Last edited:

this
wow this guys way of talking is annoying

this

this

:rofl: i'm with you on that. "for some counterfeit shooooooeeeeeesssss"

this
This thread is now about how he taaaaaaalks.

and this

lol dude legit sounds like a stoned robot

Forrealtho... where are they hiding all these dirt cheap "authentic quality" fakes at ? Everything I see is either dirt cheap with garbage quality or damn near authentic prices for high grade grey market shoes

That's what I am wondering. All of the fakes that I see are straight garbage.

Never heard anyone talk like that before 
laugh.gif

For as much as we pay, we should not have to worry whether or not the paint on our brand new shoes are going to chip or the midsole is going to crack. I'm sure it would not cost Nike that much to give us a better quality shoe. But in reality, we are going to generally overlook quality anyways just to have a shoe. 
mean.gif

thought it was the audio in the video that was messed up or something, then i realize it's his voice :lol:

:lol: @ the way he talks ..

It looks fully developed and like they said towards the ending why don't they just bring out their own brand? I wouldn't be surprised if the knockoffs are better quality than actual Nikes. Crazy how much power a logo has.

reminds of that character rob shneider played on SNL, 

making copiessssssssss.

:lol:

I was tryna' think of who talks like that. You nailed it.

:lol: @ the way he talks ..

It looks fully developed and like they said towards the ending why don't they just bring out their own brand? I wouldn't be surprised if the knockoffs are better quality than actual Nikes. Crazy how much power a logo has.

View media item 365960
View media item 365964
View media item 365969

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom