Oh, they trolling in NYC subway trains now?

Eh, just kids having fun. This came off as a clip from a movie though. Minus about 10 ppl and there are literally like a pair or group of 4 kids doing this on the train everyday all day, panhandling for money.
THIS MAN KNOWS
roll.gif

Q and N train around noon to 5 on every train car and sometimes the 7. I get on at the Kingshighway stop at the last car WITH THEM. Then she got the nerve to see me sit down and hold out the cup/hat to me like I'm about to give them my money
mean.gif
Most times she's holding a baby AND pregnant.
For real, I just stopped lurking and made this account to say I get off at that stop on the Q/B EVERYDAY and see that bs ALL the time. There was an Indian gentlemen who used to prowl the cars asking for food like a wolf and I swear I saw the dude pull out a blackberry at Newkirk Ave.

The R train had a nutcase 6'3 macho black dude with a wife beater on who actually woke people up by touching them and asking them for money.

i'll just leave this here, buddy was gone on the bus today. i wish i filmed the first 5 minutes off him going off talking about karate kid. :rofl:

half of yall are corny. they are a bunch of kids...

DANCING having fun making music on a ******g train. and some how they are hoodlums? they are setting black people back?

cause they're not ******g reading a book man shut the **** up. let kids be kids and live life. :rolleyes

:lol: @ you tryna justify this obnoxious ignorant behavior

Yeah its kids just being stupid but the whole humping in the air right next to other riders and bumping into them just shows a lack of respect. If i was on that train ride and saw all this I'll just continue with what im doing and not be phased by it (would probably laughthe at the botty boy dancingand at th end like rihanna), but if they bump into me or someone I'm with while doing their stupidness without atleast apologizing I'll be pissed. Not on some "ima beat u up" stuff but i would have definitely shoved his legs out of the way if he was swinging and grinding them in the air RIGHT next to me.

DANCING having fun making music on a ******g train. and some how they are hoodlums? they are setting black people back?
cause they're not ******g reading a book man shut the **** up. let kids be kids and live life. :rolleyes

Are you kidding me??????

Kids being kids? Thats making yo mama jokes, slapping people on the back of the neck, and reciting rap lyrics out loud. But this is a cry for attention. Dudes were swinging on the rails like primates in the zoo. They were dancing like Rihanna in a video shoot. Son what they did was not cool. They werent being kids. they were being attention ****** and bothering every person on the train. Theres a difference. I remember dudes would make the Grindin' beat on tables or whatever but this was an OD performance piece like some kinda Lady Gaga back up dancer contest. It was sad and repulsive at the same damb time. Dudes really must saw MJ's Bad video and thought they was gonna rule the subway. Humping the air on the subway like a George of the jungle? Naw that aint kids being kids even my dude Mowgli was more home trained than these future cross dressers.
Honestly couldn't tell if they were romo or on that BasedGod juice, its funny if they're straight, it's not funny if they're romo because flamers always do the most

Son dont act like these kids are walking around the train selling girl scout cookies.

They got their feet all in peoples faces, screaming mad profanity in front of mad women, kids, and elderly people

I mean im from the hood, these dudes are definitely no hoodlums, nor do I think they are setting our people back, but dont act like what they doing isnt ignorant and wild corny.

basically a sausage fest of dudes remixing Uncle Luke songs and sprinkling some TLC dance moves in there

In DC...I see worse than this on a daily basis that is EXTREMELY embarrassing. Ya'll can talk that "they don't represent me" talk all you want but I cringe when I get on the train during rush hour and see a bunch of young black men w/ their pants damn near around their thighs, cussing up a storm and blasting Gucci Mane out of their speaker phones, rapping the lyrics verbatim out loud. Young black women no older than 13-14 cussing like sailors talking about ******g and sucking and who got a G ran on who. Spitting every 5 seconds and after every word is N' this N' that.

Makes me sick to my stomach. Especially when I see older black men and women embarrassed by it...knowing there is nothing you can do about it. The ones that do make an attempt to pull one or more to the side and try to school them...they get cussed out or told "you ain't my ******g mama or daddy *****".

I was a young kid myself and acted out on the train too. But for us acting out was throwing a paper ball across the train at one another...or mama jokes, etc. Not reciting the lyrics to "Hard In Da Paint" at the top of our lungs on a train full of working class adults.

But we live in a world where this attitude and things of that nature are encouraged and influenced by pop culture. ****** ain't got no role models anymore.

Blind leading the blind. Vicious cycle.

Last edited:
God Damb.....So many rep points to give it aint even funny!

Dudes talking about they don't represent US need to sit somewhere. Why you think alot of muslims get looked at funny post 9/11? People are pre-judging them as a WHOLE based on the actions of a few. Is it right, NO...But is the judgment being made, Hell Yeah and the never ending fight to end the comparisons ensues. Fun is fun, and I used to do dumb ish, as well as many others...buuuut dancing up on people on the PUBLIC train which you share, invading space girating 2ft in front of people wit limbs flying wouldve gotten you knocked out all day. This would not happen in *add era here* (i prefer the 90's), unbridled freedom to express is good but when it infringes on others, there is a problem.

"Birds of a feather flock together", "Show me your company, I'll tell you who you are".... these are sayings that were and are still being applied to blacks for years on a grand scale and we must always strive do better. I dont care what you say, WE are always under the microscope and must work even harder to let anyone know it aint like that. No ****ing, delusions, or F boy manneurisms. What, you think reading a book makes em say "Oh, he's such an intellectual black man"? Nah they say "Oh I didnt know they read"..No pats on your back, It always was and will be a collective effort. Blind leading the blind, aint that the truth and we must stop accepting the nonsense and sayin "they're having fun, leave em be" or "That aint me"

Yall youngins need to stop being so defensive and actually listen to reason some times. I know theres some old heads that come off too strong or they look like they shouldnt be the ones even attempting to give advice, but trust there is percentage points of wisdom in the words they're dropping. Everyone is in the pursuit of happiness but where does acting responsible come in to play for many of my younger ones? I dont want you locked up or labeled like my previous generations so when i impart something its not to belittle but to make aware that its NOT just about you as the media has been trying to shove down your throat with YOLO. 

When I tell em pull they pants up (boys&girls) and they hit me with the "you aint my daddy/mommy" line, I laugh because when they walk away they start looking at themselves strange and the pants goes up. They subconsciously know, trust

cause they're not ******g reading a book man shut the **** up. let kids be kids and live life.
eyes.gif
Don't act dumb. You wouldn't like to be one of those other people on the train feeling mad awkward praying that they don't try to pick a fight with you

That said, I have seen much worse

Last edited:
..I don't see the big deal. How is this different from the synchronized trolling where a bunch of people got on a train in their undergarments?
You literally posted what went through my mind. I immediately thought about those ImprovEverywhere videos.

Dudes talking about they don't represent US need to sit somewhere. Why you think alot of muslims get looked at funny post 9/11? People are pre-judging them as a WHOLE based on the actions of a few. Is it right, NO...But is the judgment being made, Hell Yeah and the never ending fight to end the comparisons ensues. Fun is fun, and I used to do dumb ish, as well as many others...buuuut dancing up on people on the PUBLIC train which you share, invading space girating 2ft in front of people wit limbs flying wouldve gotten you knocked out all day. This would not happen in *add era here* (i prefer the 90's), unbridled freedom to express is good but when it infringes on others, there is a problem.

"Birds of a feather flock together", "Show me your company, I'll tell you who you are".... these are sayings that were and are still being applied to blacks for years on a grand scale and we must always strive do better. I dont care what you say, WE are always under the microscope and must work even harder to let anyone know it aint like that. No ****ing, delusions, or F boy manneurisms. What, you think reading a book makes em say "Oh, he's such an intellectual black man"? Nah they say "Oh I didnt know they read"..No pats on your back, It always was and will be a collective effort. Blind leading the blind, aint that the truth and we must stop accepting the nonsense and sayin "they're having fun, leave em be" or "That aint me"

Yall youngins need to stop being so defensive and actually listen to reason some times. I know theres some old heads that come off too strong or they look like they shouldnt be the ones even attempting to give advice, but trust there is percentage points of wisdom in the words they're dropping. Everyone is in the pursuit of happiness but where does acting responsible come in to play for many of my younger ones? I dont want you locked up or labeled like my previous generations so when i impart something its not to belittle but to make aware that its NOT just about you as the media has been trying to shove down your throat with YOLO. 

When I tell em pull they pants up (boys&girls) and they hit me with the "you aint my daddy/mommy" line, I laugh because when they walk away they start looking at themselves strange and the pants goes up. They subconsciously know, trust
So... Basically what you're saying is that negroids are supposed to engage in this never-ending fight to end comparisons?

You say yourself that when a black guy is doing something good (reading a book), the only thing a Caucasoid would say is " I didn't e'em think he could read?"

Dudes talking about they don't represent US need to sit somewhere. Why you think alot of muslims get looked at funny post 9/11? People are pre-judging them as a WHOLE based on the actions of a few. Is it right, NO...But is the judgment being made, Hell Yeah and the never ending fight to end the comparisons ensues.
So... Basically what you're saying is that negroids are supposed to engage in this never-ending fight to end comparisons?

You say yourself that when a black guy is doing something good (reading a book), the only thing a Caucasoid would say is " I didn't e'em think he could read?"
Read and comprehend brother. The context: the person said that this has nothing to with US (blacks), since when he's on the train HE reads a book therefore X'ing him out of the US(blacks) equation like he's looked at differently on a singular level when HE is still part of the whole. Contribute to helping your fellow man out of the plight and the whole scope of things will change. Thats what i'm saying....

Here's an example, I read books on the train all the time. For the moment i look like a smart lil knee-gro. Off the train that same scene wasn't seen by the rest of the world so it has no bearing on a worldly view. People will draw conclusions and stick to the script of what they think they know about blacks from the media/youtube/worldstarhiphphop

Oh yeah, and to answer the first question you posed......Hell MF'ing YES!!!!

Last edited:

Dudes talking about they don't represent US need to sit somewhere. Why you think alot of muslims get looked at funny post 9/11? People are pre-judging them as a WHOLE based on the actions of a few. Is it right, NO...But is the judgment being made, Hell Yeah and the never ending fight to end the comparisons ensues.

Read and comprehend brother. The context: the person said that this has nothing to with US (blacks), since when he's on the train HE reads a book therefore X'ing him out of the US(blacks) equation like he's looked at differently on a singular level when HE is still part of the whole. Contribute to helping your fellow man out of the plight and the whole scope of things will change. Thats what i'm saying....

Here's an example, I read books on the train all the time. For the moment i look like a smart lil knee-gro. Off the train that same scene wasn't seen by the rest of the world so it has no bearing on a worldly view. People will draw conclusions and stick to the script of what they think they know about blacks from the media/youtube/worldstarhiphphop
I did both.  He's not saying he's looked at differently because he's reading the book, he's saying he's NOT THE SAME as them because he's not acting out like they are. 

You said yourself that it's a never-ending battle.  How is it going to change, given that you said the underlined?

I did both.  He's not saying he's looked at differently because he's reading the book, he's saying he's NOT THE SAME as them because he's not acting out like they are. 

You said yourself that it's a never-ending battle.  How is it going to change, given that you said the underlined?
You right my dude, you right

Yep saw it first hand in NYC trends of it more and more cat daddy and all that it's an epidemic...my friend just told me about kids rocking yeezys going bk n forth

what a damn shame. I wouldnt care if they came on singing and dancing if room permits, but swinging their feet and their *** near peoples face is straight foolishness.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom