Oh, they trolling in NYC subway trains now?

WT ..

Only taken the train like 5-6 in the past three years. Thank god. I used to hate it.

Don't put the black youth down guys, helped them up 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Sort of disturbing how most of the negative reactions in this thread are because the kids are acting "feminine" or "homosexual" and not because they are disturbing the whole train. Anyways,

I work at a Minneapolis liquor store... and ride the bus... and in the last two months I've seen:

- mothers with their kids jaywalking across rush hour downtown traffic, middle finger up (this happens all the time)
- a grown man cussing out the bus driver because he was 25 cents short and the driver didn't want him on. Cussed him out the whole ride.
- another grown man threatening to kill the driver who pulled too far ahead of a stop
- Every. Single. Day. some teenage *******s blaring Chief Keef on their speaker phone and cussing about their latest sex/party/god knows what... with kids on the bus...

Public transit brings out the worst kind of ignorance in people, IDK what it is.

Not to mention the liquor store where last week a mother (little girl next to her) told me "f*ck you, you're lucky I don't rob your b*tch *ss, f*ggot"

I'm not just talking about black people... some of the worst-behaving customers at the liquor store are white or native american... a white dude cracked my manager over the head with a bottle last year.

Sad thing is that it's not going to change :smh:

From a lot of the comments in her I was expecting some super ignorant mess. But wasnt that bad just a flash mob, Only thing I had a problem with was the fruity dancin and the language in front of certain people.

Father your sons
this is our attention starved feminine generation of young men
I cant condone this at all. They looking like the Lost Boys with no Rufio on the way to Neverland Ranch.
:smh: Lack of fathers is seriously the answer to all of this madness.

Hypocrites. Would rather have had them stick up everyone in the train wearing Timbs and 4XL Girbauds, blasting Wu-Tang, then have them do harmless joking around, dressed like your typical Tumblr person.

Same type of dudes who will get on here and complain about what's happening in Chicago, then go start your car and have Jeezy talking about murdering people coming out of your speakers.

Let em live, at least they not killing or robbing nobody.

I will say tho, the popping/locking/twerking like a broad was OD from the dude in the green. And the humping of the wall/air wasn't needed either.

Watching this a second time, i notice that the people that was sitting down was enjoying it 
laugh.gif
no they werent, they were just grinning to avoid any sort of one-on-dozen confrontation that they thought might occur

Last edited:
We need a collective identity. Too much division amongst ourselves when the rest of the world mostly sees us as the same. But that's just my opinion.

Nah bro. African Americans are African Americans. Afro-Caribbeans are Afro-Caribbeans. Africans are Africans. Not saying we can't all hang out and jam together but don't try to strip me of my identity.

We need a collective identity. Too much division amongst ourselves when the rest of the world mostly sees us as the same. But that's just my opinion.

Nah bro. African Americans are African Americans. Afro-Caribbeans are Afro-Caribbeans. Africans are Africans. Not saying we can't all hang out and jam together but don't try to strip me of my identity.
But Dominicans are black

Back
Top Bottom