Oh, word Russia? Vol. Cold War Part II.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Anna Chapman has been called the femme fatale of a spy case with Cold War-style intrigue — a striking redhead and self-styled entrepreneur who dabbled in real estate and mused on her Facebook page, "if you can dream, you can become it."

Chapman's American dream, U.S. authorities say, was a ruse.

The 28-year-old Chapman, they say, was a savvy Russian secret agent who worked with a network of other operatives before an FBI undercover agent lured her into an elaborate trap at a coffee shop in lower Manhattan.

http://www.npr.org/templa...ry.php?storyId=128210056
A suspected Russian spy is "missing" after being arrested in Cyprus and released on bail, a police spokesman told CNN Wednesday.

Authorities arrested Robert Christopher Metsos, 55, in Larnaca after an Interpol "red notice" was served on him, Cypriot police told CNN Tuesday.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com...ng-in-cyprus-police-say/
Spoiler [+]
I'd be lying if I said this didn't remind me of 1984.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Anna Chapman has been called the femme fatale of a spy case with Cold War-style intrigue — a striking redhead and self-styled entrepreneur who dabbled in real estate and mused on her Facebook page, "if you can dream, you can become it."

Chapman's American dream, U.S. authorities say, was a ruse.

The 28-year-old Chapman, they say, was a savvy Russian secret agent who worked with a network of other operatives before an FBI undercover agent lured her into an elaborate trap at a coffee shop in lower Manhattan.

http://www.npr.org/templa...ry.php?storyId=128210056
A suspected Russian spy is "missing" after being arrested in Cyprus and released on bail, a police spokesman told CNN Wednesday.

Authorities arrested Robert Christopher Metsos, 55, in Larnaca after an Interpol "red notice" was served on him, Cypriot police told CNN Tuesday.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com...ng-in-cyprus-police-say/
Spoiler [+]
I'd be lying if I said this didn't remind me of 1984.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Damn, sad that no one cared.
PH2010062904932.jpg

What's there to care about?  FBI arrested 11 people in connection to a Russian spy ring.  Well what are the charges? Money laundering?  That makes you some super secret spy?  

Coincidence that this all came out right before the movie "Salt"?

PH2010062904932.jpg

What's there to care about?  FBI arrested 11 people in connection to a Russian spy ring.  Well what are the charges? Money laundering?  That makes you some super secret spy?  

no one cares because :

1. it is a late news
2. the supposed spies didn't do anything worth panicking about
3. they where tracked for years
4. The U.S. have also spies in Russia, it is not shocking.
4. It won't damage the relationship between Russia and USA
5. Who ever leaked this to the media need to be shot.
6. The FBI got no case against these people, the charges are a joke.

/

no one cares because :

1. it is a late news
2. the supposed spies didn't do anything worth panicking about
3. they where tracked for years
4. The U.S. have also spies in Russia, it is not shocking.
4. It won't damage the relationship between Russia and USA
5. Who ever leaked this to the media need to be shot.
6. The FBI got no case against these people, the charges are a joke.

/

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

PH2010062904932.jpg

Good movie?

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

PH2010062904932.jpg

Good movie?

Though I think this is serious and watching Morning Joe irresponsibly making fun of the situation, there are a lot more spies in this country that we dont know of.

Though I think this is serious and watching Morning Joe irresponsibly making fun of the situation, there are a lot more spies in this country that we dont know of.

So? We have spies in their country,they have some in ours. Their spies just got caught,and ours have too before (U2 incident)

no1curr

So? We have spies in their country,they have some in ours. Their spies just got caught,and ours have too before (U2 incident)

no1curr

At some point, you come to the conclusion that there's an intricate world out there that you or I will probably never be a part of.

I just stopped worrying myself with stuff like this. I mean, the whole thing is fishy. They arrested her... on what charges? She was released on bail... who paid the bond? She was abducted? Riiiiight.

Back
Top Bottom