OJ Mayo Suspended 10 Games After Positive DHEA Test

tired.gif

DHEA supplements are sometimes used as muscle-building orperformance-enhancing drugs by athletes. However, a randomizedplacebo-controlled trial found that DHEA supplementation had no(statistically significant) effect on lean body mass, strength, or testosterone levels.
I don't understand most of this other !+%*, but it seems generally useless to me. 
laugh.gif

I read that it used to be taken for weight loss...last time I saw OJ he was looking like he's down in Memphis eating too much barbecue

Why do the Girzzlies insist on keeping this dude and letting him lower his value? Ship the dude out while people think he still has talent.

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

OJ still a top 10 shooting guard though. The next Kobe once he gets move anywhere other then Memphis.
sick.gif
 to Sacramento or Portland.

Fix.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Damn. O.J. needs a new start.

[Typical Laker fan response]   Luke Walton+(filler) for OJ Mayo.  Do it Mitch!!  [Typical Laker fan response] 
Grizzlies and Lakers have a great trading history. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Really never understood the hype behind him.

I used to laugh during those Rose/OJ debates...and let's not forgot the Mayo > KD comments.

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

OJ still a top 10 shooting guard though. The next Kobe once he gets move to Sacramento or Portland.

Kobe
Roy

Iguodala

Ellis

Wade

Ginobili

Allen

J. Johnson

Martin

Jackson

No particular order.

Back