OJ Simpson has died of cancer

First thing I looked for was a deathbed confession. One of the biggest stories of my childhood. Mid 90s were crazy.

1996, was the first year I vividly remember the most. This was a big thing. “Save the juice, or squeeze the juice” and the glove don’t fit. Vividly remember my parents always playing with me and asking me if I wanted to save OJ or not. Needless to say, my ppls think OJ was innocent (even tho he was a sellout) lmao.

Anyway….yikes

I still find the whole confrontation suspicious. That gruesome of a double murder and not 1 MF in all that surrounding heard anything?

I still find the whole confrontation suspicious. That gruesome of a double murder and not 1 MF in all that surrounding heard anything?

Maybe someone did and did not come forward. Also, It's not like they were in a row house or apartment complex. Add to that it's, OJ, NFL defenders could barely tackle him. Give him a knife and he'd run for 10,000 yards in a season.

IMG_7782.jpeg

Regardless of whether he did it or not, I don't think there's any debate that he shouldn't have won the trial.
The cops' racism tainted that trial beyond repair.

This.

The doc also showed how big a role EGO played in that entire trial...not just from OJ.

According to everyone involved in the prosecution, it was always someone else's fault when something went wrong :lol: Ron Shipp mentions how no one else wanted to testify after he got cross-examined...etc.

I wonder if Ron Goldman's Dad was equally as upset with all of those white Brentwood folks who couldn't put their pride to the side for the sake of justice

A little light reading for those still wondering what the real killer would have done. OJ wondered too.

IMG_3728.jpeg

He was on his way to becoming an uncle to many on that platform w/ Cam & Mase. Him, his blueberry juice and stories about girls w/ daddy issues is what I’ll always remember. Still considered the goat rb to many doing what he did in the time he did it. Dude was a monster in all facets of life seemingly. Not passing judgement cuz I’ve never peered into the case and all the details. My tin foil hat is lost in my college boxes as well. From what I know, methinks he did that ****.

That book there don’t help neither even if I ain’t got time to read it. Some ppl strangely appreciated the audacious approach after the verdict.

RIP to everyone.

You mean cursed us with the Kardashian clan. That is literally the lingering effect of that trial. We would never know the Kardashians without the OJ trial. They built an empire off that trial.

Exactly. The whole TMZ era of entertainment "journalism" was born out of that trial. Harvey Levin who founded TMZ gained popularity from covering the OJ trial. 24 hours cable news channels came about because of the OJ trial (outside of CNN). There was so much of a demand to be constantly updated. All of those multiple true crime shows that exist are from the after effect.

1990-1996 should be studied. It's not talked about enough but that was one of the most crucial eras in history because of everything that happened in current events, art (movies, music, television), sports and technology.

Exactly. The whole TMZ era of entertainment "journalism" was born out of that trial. Harvey Levin who founded TMZ gained popularity from covering the OJ trial. 24 hours cable news channels came about because of the OJ trial (outside of CNN). There was so much of a demand to be constantly updated. All of those multiple true crime shows that exist are from the after effect.

1990-1996 should be studied. It's not talked about enough but that was one of the most crucial eras in history because of everything that happened in current events, art (movies, music, television), sports and technology.
National enquirer and sun have always been around. Think tmz blew up with the Michael Jackson death. Don't think Harvey Levin started tmz until years after OJ trial

Boy them wypipo rejoicing 30 years later

Whether he did it or not, I don’t know, I wasn’t there. But the prosecution lack of doing an actual investigation had me looking sideways.

Definitely did it, but the verdict also seemed right based on how the whole state botched the entire thing beginning with the initial response.

That's how I've always viewed it since I've been old enough to review everything.

Back
Top Bottom