OJ Simpson has died of cancer

screenshot 4.png

This is some news, DAMN. Couldn't have happened to a nicer dude. Everyone knows, all innocent people put a gun to their head and threaten to kill themselves due to being distraught over a loved ones death. Anybody in their right mind could tell the guy wasn't fake as hell and was a stable genius. No idea how some people think he was guilty. OJ packs will never be a thing, thank GOD.

National enquirer and sun have always been around. Think tmz blew up with the Michael Jackson death. Don't think Harvey Levin started tmz until years after OJ trial

I consider tabloids different from what TMZ does. They break actual celebrity news. Levin made his way into show business because he became well known from covering the OJ trial.

I remember a 9 year old me in 94 was watching the finals in my parents room. Living in Houston, being a Rocket fan, my eyes were glued to the tv……until that chase happened :lol:

I was like what’s this cause I’ve seen high speed chases on tv but not at the level of cutting of the finals for it.

Little did I know I was witnessing history.

I remember a 9 year old me in 94 was watching the finals in my parents room. Living in Houston, being a Rocket fan, my eyes were glued to the tv……until that chase happened :lol:

I was like what’s this cause I’ve seen high speed chases on tv but not at the level of cutting of the finals for it.

Little did I know I was witnessing history.
I was the same age, switch Houston to NY and Rockets to knicks and that was me lol. Just saying that makes me realize how long Ive been suffering as a knicks fan :lol:

I was so pissed when they interrupted the finals because I had no idea who TF OJ Simpson was at the time.
OJ Simpson was crazy popular in St. Lucia among older people because he was one of the first celebrities ever to visit the island.

My grandmother was a massive fan, and swore he didn't do it. She pinned it all on Kato Kaelin

This woman made me watch hours of Court TV as a kid, hoping they would adjourn for the day so I could get to watch Power Rangers

The OJ trial was the only thing she ever missed The Young and the Restless for.

It was madness

I spoke to her yesterday, she is legit sad he is gone and upset about "what everyone put him through" :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom