OJ Simpson thinks he is Khloe Kardashian's biological father...wut?

Lets see how Kris is going to make money off of this one :lol:

Looks like I am in the minority, lol but the way she has been looking, especially that Sway in the Morning segment
She could get it, plus her personality is ten times better then her sisters
khloe-booty-o.gif

Last edited:
Looks like I am in the minority, lol but the way she has been looking, especially that Sway in the Morning segment
khloe-booty-o.gif

Besides her looking like Hulk Hogan, she's money.

khloe-booty-o.gif

I agree 100% shes the only one out of that family whos personality dosent make me want to vomit.

Honestly dont think shes bad looking either... yall exaggerating like hell comparing her to hulk hogan :rofl:

khloe-booty-o.gif
Dudes beasting over any thick/slightly fat white girl these days.. smh

Last edited:
khloe-booty-o.gif

I agree 100% shes the only one out of that family whos personality dosent make me want to vomit.

Honestly dont think shes bad looking either... yall exaggerating like hell comparing her to hulk hogan :rofl:

personality? she is vulgar and a *****. i don't know what is appealing about that.
khloe-booty-o.gif

it's a shame.

Leave it to the Mack Daddies of Nt who are looking for angels and women who don't talk...
Dudes in here might as well date a mute, I like my girls who give no dambs what comes out of their mouths(when we are joking around)....
This is the only forum that has this weird obsession with virgins and generic dimes, lol
I really wish I could see these chicks you guys pull because nine times out of ten most of you are pulling strong fives or sixs at the most..Flame suit equipped to mecha Zangief, come at me nephew
metalzangief62hb.gif

I remember hearing about this last year. I believe it.

Kim and whatever her name is, are like 5'0" and Khloe is 5'10" and looks like OJ.

Somebody post a side by side. 30ish OJ and Khloe...

Nah khloe is a white woman. 100%. Not armenian or whatever. Caucasian. She looks like Elvis. Even more so than Lisa Marie. Straight Elvis face having ***. She lowkey has his body too. And we all know he faked his death since he was in home alone so its def a possibility.

unless..she IS Elvis!! Da daa dunnnn.

Last edited:
lamar odom's children with OJ's killer instinct 
eek.gif

lakers better get ready to tank for the 2031 draft

Nah khloe is a white woman. 100%. Not armenian or whatever. Caucasian. She looks like Elvis. Even more so than Lisa Marie. Straight Elvis face having ***. She lowkey has his body too. And we all know he faked his death since he was in home alone so its def a possibility.

unless..she IS Elvis!! Da daa dunnnn.

>D Some mixed race people just dont look it. My ex was half black but didnt look it at all, everyone always mistook her for White or Hispanic. Some people wouldn't believe her and thought she was lying until they met her mother.

Khloe doesn't have hair like her sisters... AT ALL

View media item 480898
View media item 480899

Even moves like black hair in the wind
View media item 480900

Lol she has a better personality than her sister but she's clearly the ugly duckling. Anyone who says otherwise is in that shallow hall hypnosis.

Its obvious that is his daughter. Same chin nose forehead. They look alike

Back
Top Bottom