Ok Bruhs, who wants some new frames 8o Vol. FRANCO23X FRANCO23X FRANCO23X YOU GOT 12 HOURS TO PM ME.

Oh dang, dont i feel dumb.. lol

is it to late tho ksteeze steezy ? im tryna get in

i got love for you ksteezy so i think you should let me in bro

i like the way you dress, it inspires me 

i will dress like you

jcrew ftw

Oh dang, dont i feel dumb.. lol

is it to late tho ksteeze steezy ? im tryna get in

i got love for you ksteezy so i think you should let me in bro

i like the way you dress, it inspires me 

i will dress like you

jcrew ftw

i think you posted once in that thread....

anyways uploading video, if the winner doesnt pm me ill keep drawing till we get a winner that claims his/her prize...lol

raffle pick added to the first page!.....this is actually pretty fun, might do giveaways more often...

:rofl:

on the real ima keep all these names and give random ish away from time to time, you guys rode hard for me and NT, cant repay ya all at the same time, but who knows might have a few extra dollars for a giftcard or kicks i simply dont wear....next one im drawing the name though...lol

you kinda sound like dude from the Cops "papi" video.

your wife's bad.

sodium-chloride-766600.jpg

appreciate the opportunity to win though.

Last edited:
:rofl:

on the real ima keep all these names and give random ish away from time to time, you guys rode hard for me and NT, cant repay ya all at the same time, but who knows might have a few extra dollars for a giftcard or kicks i simply dont wear....next one im drawing the name though...lol

Just make sure you chop up another piece and throw my name in. :lol:

ya wildin....although for the sake of trolling her sister since we not in the best of terms, i might put her facebook on blast....lmao

sister is just a lightskin version with green eyes...i posted a pic of her in the past.

:nerd: GoDie where you at bruh?

ya wildin....although for the sake of trolling her sister since we not in the best of terms, i might put her facebook on blast....lmao

sister is just a lightskin version with green eyes...i posted a pic of her in the past.

:nerd: GoDie where you at bruh?

iZB3kmfLnai7X.jpg

T-minus 12 hours and counting till next drawing...
Plus, I heard that incoming message lol

Back
Top Bottom