ok, i think we gotta hit da reset button on men's fashion....

Block feature does not work when y'all continue to quote LordTrollOfCastamere

Last edited:
I agree with everyone makin fun of these dudes for wearing dresses and etc but I honestly think once u get rich you just dont care anymore :rofl: like once you see regular dudes wearing this stuff then its a real problem :smh:
go in the dressing better thread. It's normal *** kats in there rocking camos and suit jackets for serious

They just dress like that because they're celebrities. They have to wear outlandish things to be noticed and seen, I haven't seen anyone in real life dress like this. 

Last edited:
Vino agrees 
smokin.gif

who do you think is da biggest tourists in da Dominican Republic?

News Flash: hicks dont sweat urban swag, they sweat that "españa flow"

you gotta be pretty blind to not notice, next time you're around look at da party posters around da way..NO ONE in NYC our age that grows

up in NYC dresses like that, thats all derived from European tastes...

DJ-Gaby-Fusion-+-Life-Is-A-Party-Volume-5-Tropical.jpg

i mean you can tell right away who da hick dominicans are....they dont get that look from NYC, or kicking rocks in el campo in puerto plata

thats for sure, straight euro...just take that L, cuz you not gonna tell me bout my hood.
laugh.gif
i have no clue who any of these people at the BET awards are,

they all look like a bunch of mini 2 chainz.

yo but on the real what in the hell is that thing to the far right with the ponytail on this flyer??! 
sick.gif

Come to NY and you'll see cats dressed like this. It happens in the heights, seen it harlem, seen it in LES. Went to a brunch bounce in LES in like July a lot of the dudes were dressed like this. Hip Hop 2 Chainz extras. On the real urban fashion is struggling right now, all these fools will look back at this in a coupe of years and be pissed at what they see. I personally have not seen anything specifically targeted to the African American crowd that has been decent in YEARS. That euro high end fashion isn't any better. I just go with classic American style now, stuff I would be pride to wear years from now.

This urban **** has gotten out of hand though.

But but....no one posted in here is wearing booty shorts. No one dresses like the pics ninjahood posted outside of wash heights. He makes sit sound like its a "thing". I'm into fashion (pause) but this is how men that have ever been to a job interview that doesn't involve asking if they have the pronation and supination skills to flip fries should dress.

View media item 622010

View media item 622012

In my casual days in the summer I wear short polo shorts or chubbies and a nice shirt and bowtie......or if u exaggerate i rock daisy dukes. Ninjahood has no authority to comment on fashion...."hick" Dominicans are not representative of mens fashion.

Because no one that has a real job can not afford to not dress like this huh? :rolleyes

That's no different than well dressed men here. Italian menswear though will forever be :pimp:

I agree. Well-dressed men dress the same all over the world. Just saying that the people who are fashion icons in Europe (soccer stars) don't go out in leather skirts and leggings like American rappers and NBA players

Back
Top Bottom