Ok..if ur bday is on a weekday would u celebrate on a weekend?

superbness

Banned
Ok have anybody celebrated there birthday on a weekend when your b-day was on one of the previous weekdays. My bday falls on a weekday and i'm thinkingabout saying screwing celbrating on the upcoming weekend because by that time it seems it wont be as much fun.....

Sorr

if its on a weekday, I usually go out to eat with the fam. and then on the weekend its party time
pimp.gif

My birthday is Monday. I'm going out on Monday, Tuesday (St. Patrick's Day) and either Friday or Saturday (birthday extended for those who can'tcome out Monday).

My boys bday was today (Tuesday) and we all celebrated today. Idk whatever day that is free for everyone is good

lol I guess you're only turning 13 so umm... If you're just having a dinner or something then I guess it's okay to do it on a school night(guessing you go to school)..
Otherwise, do it on the weekend man..

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Ghenges

is you serious? What are you 12?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No I just fell it doesnt really makes sense to celebrate on a weekend when ur bday was on a weekday. IDK, kind of backwords if u ask me..

Really I just dont feel like doing anything this year for my bday, yea gonna be a lame for my bday and maybe sit at the crib an dpop a bottle and releax foronce. But I was thinking of hiring 2 strippers for a few hours
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by superbness

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Ghenges

is you serious? What are you 12?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No I just fell it doesnt really makes sense to celebrate on a weekend when ur bday was on a weekday. IDK, kind of backwords if u ask me..

Really I just dont feel like doing anything this year for my bday, yea gonna be a lame for my bday and maybe sit at the crib an dpop a bottle and releax for once. But I was thinking of hiring 2 strippers for a few hours
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Shut up. You're turning 13. You have no money. And it's not cool to have strippers over with your mom in the next room. Anyways, just have cake withyour family if you don't feel like doing anything.

Edit: anyways, just re-read and it wasn't you who said he was turning 13. Same applies though. I hope you're 13 'cuz this is a really dumbquestion.

Back
Top Bottom