OK NT... What Can Be Done With This Situation??

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Go to his crib w/ some of ya boys and get ya mom dukes change back and take the car to sombody else. If he wanna be a hard +#$, then violence is the only other solution

gotta agree.

edit: ive only seen 2 threads but jiggaman i think you got a fan.

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

i dont see how this can be solved without violence
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Juice2352

Why would you pay ahead of time for work that hasn't been done??? That makes no sense.
She had to pay for the transmission.

which was around $1400-$1500

no car is worth getting a new transmission now..imo.
anyway, you gotta talk to him face to face in these type of situations.

Just go to his house with your cousin, not the army and talk it out like civilized adult folks. Go check out, if the man is straight about things or if he isjust playing. Also keep in mind, that you have to keep an eye out for the cousin because they might be in it together.

If that's the case, just ask for your money back and tell him/them that you would rather have somebody else to do it asap. I'mpretty sure you can tell if the man is lying to you when you meet him personally, if you feel that you need to use that force than leave his crib and run backwith the army after the initial meet and get straight to business. With the current state of economy, folks will literally do anything to get some easy sidemoney, family or not. And I co-sign to that person who said blood & money doesn't mix, sometimes it's the ones who are closer to you that decidesto play with your hard earned funds.

I would tell you to approach dude in person, but only if you can control yourself.
let him know it aint no thing to run into him.

just go to his place with a few friends that are big and strong, preferably black. Tell him when he's going to fix on the car. or ask for the money back ifhes not going to do it anytime soon.

he doesnt do it when he says so, come back with more dudes and this time get your money back. doesnt want to give money? body him or take all of his crap.

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

Just go to his house with your cousin, not the army and talk it out like civilized adult folks. Go check out, if the man is straight about things or if he is just playing. Also keep in mind, that you have to keep an eye out for the cousin because they might be in it together.

If that's the case, just ask for your money back and tell him/them that you would rather have somebody else to do it asap. I'm pretty sure you can tell if the man is lying to you when you meet him personally, if you feel that you need to use that force than leave his crib and run back with the army after the initial meet and get straight to business. With the current state of economy, folks will literally do anything to get some easy side money, family or not. And I co-sign to that person who said blood & money doesn't mix, sometimes it's the ones who are closer to you that decides to play with your hard earned funds.
I might end up going this route.

Judge Mathis if you wanna go nonviolent...
But I'd beat him with a damn pipe wrench, knock some teeth out and break an ankle, then let him limp to the stash spotand cough up my money or more blood...

Back
Top Bottom