OK REEBOK MY HAT GOES OFF TO YOU FOR WHAT I SEE COMING IN THE NEXT 4 MONTHS BUT I HOPE WE CAN GET...

dee browns and the iverson iv and v are probably the only reeboks i could ever wear

Originally Posted by dtb00201

dee browns and the iverson iv and v are probably the only reeboks i could ever wear

I respect your feelings regarding reebok but personally the iverson iv and v are both very generic looking shoes if your talking performance ok differentstory, but looks wise those shoes rank very low on the reebok totem pole, and the dee brown is only sweated because that shoe has been shoved downeveryone's throat and the cut of the shoe is more appealing to the consumer but looks wise it doesn't come close to the original reebok pump, twilightzone's, omni zones, sxt's, and others. if your talking about balling though i can completely understand where your coming from.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

I respect your feelings regarding reebok but personally the iverson iv and v are both very generic looking shoes if your talking performance ok different story, but looks wise those shoes rank very low on the reebok totem pole, and the dee brown is only sweated because that shoe has been shoved down everyone's throat and the cut of the shoe is more appealing to the consumer but looks wise it doesn't come close to the original reebok pump, twilight zone's, omni zones, sxt's, and others. if your talking about balling though i can completely understand where your coming from.
i like the dee browns for appearance...they are just a dope shoe to me...but the iversons have sentimental value....iverson was like my role modelas a kid and those 2 shoes were at that peak for me...but the iv was still a beautiful shoe imo

the dee brown is only sweated because that shoe has been shoved down everyone's throat and the cut of the shoe is more appealing to the consumer but looks wise it doesn't come close to the original reebok pump, twilight zone's, omni zones, sxt's, and others.

Agreed.

The '08 "Dee Brown" Omni Lites are okay if you want an old-styled Pump in a classic colorway. But Reebok screwed up the idea of this retro.

In the 1991 Slam Dunk Contest, Dee wore the Omni Zone II in Black/White/Orange.

Aside from thinking the public would prefer the more midcut height of the Omni Lite, there was ZERO reason to slap that iconic colorway on the Lites and passthem off as "Dee Browns". They aren't.

Omni Zone II's, Reebok! NOT Omni Lites.

And the White/Neon Yellow Twilight Zones and the Black/White/Orange Omni Zones need to retro NOW (with no modifications, of course).

Throw in those White/Black/Teal AXT's.

Which reminds me - wasn't there a Black/White colorway for the AXT? I think there was. Wanted those SO bad back in the day.

Throw those in, too, Reebok.

Originally Posted by Burns1923

the dee brown is only sweated because that shoe has been shoved down everyone's throat and the cut of the shoe is more appealing to the consumer but looks wise it doesn't come close to the original reebok pump, twilight zone's, omni zones, sxt's, and others.

Agreed.

The '08 "Dee Brown" Omni Lites are okay if you want an old-styled Pump in a classic colorway. But Reebok screwed up the idea of this retro.

Aside from thinking the public would prefer the more midcut height of the Omni Lite, there was ZERO reason to slap that iconic colorway on the Lites and pass them off as "Dee Browns". They aren't.

wow i never knew that....i always just assumed he wore them

Agreed.

Aside from thinking the public would prefer the more midcut height of the Omni Lite, there was ZERO reason to slap that iconic colorway on the Lites and pass them off as "Dee Browns". They aren't.

Omni Zone II and Omni Lite share the same design but the Omni Lite is tweaked a little and is cut a bit lower in height.

They appear almost identical and that's why I think Reebok chose to use the Omni Lite for the "Dee Browns".

This doesn't make sense to me because even though the Omni Zone II is a little higher, I don't think people would mind that at all.

I think they'd rather have the exact model Dee wore in the dunk contest.

Check out this interview with the Reebok Pump inventor:

http://www.counterkicks.com/2009/11...erview-paul-litchfield-exclusive-part-1-of-3/

Looks like they'll have a lot more content on it all coming up this week.

Agreed.

Omni Zone II and Omni Lite share the same design but the Omni Lite is tweaked a little and is cut a bit lower in height.

They appear almost identical and that's why I think Reebok chose to use the Omni Lite for the "Dee Browns".

This doesn't make sense to me because even though the Omni Zone II is a little higher, I don't think people would mind that at all.

I think they'd rather have the exact model Dee wore in the dunk contest.

Check out this interview with the Reebok Pump inventor:

http://www.counterkicks.com/2009/11...erview-paul-litchfield-exclusive-part-1-of-3/

Looks like they'll have a lot more content on it all coming up this week.

there's a good chance they no longer have the tooling molds for the Zone II, hence coming up short for the Dee Brown capsule

Back
Top Bottom