Ok ... So Hangover is definitely the best movie of the YEAR !!!!! *no spoilers*

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by bkmac

I've been waiting for this for months. I'm definitely seeing it Friday night.

No thread-hijack, but I'm missing Land Of The Lost for this (looks so cheesy, that it will be funny). With that said, I think Hangover will be funnier.

akuratl02, just let me know this. Is there a good amount of one-liners?

Son ... You have no idea ... If this makes sense - there are no-liners that will have you
roll.gif

Oh yeah ... and quite possibly the Great Gifs of All Time happen to be in this film .... I wouldn't even dare expose them early, but you'll know when you see 'em ..

Strictly amazing !!!! I'm so serious , my shorty just told me that I was hypin' it too much cause she wanna see it , and I told her to shut up ... Thats how serious I am ..
I am sure I will find it funny, but I hope it's as funny as you are making. I'm a sucker for one-liners, so I'll be looking out forthem. Speaking of looking out, did I see that right in the trailer? The singer from the wedding band from Old Schoolis in Hangover?
laugh.gif

You have my really hyped up right now.

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

What screening did you go to?
Last night ... the one on 34th and 8th .. They had one at 7 p.m.

Nice I Was There Too.. I Was In Theater 9 Upstairs.. Did You Notice The Crackhead Bum Lady In The Front Row? Lol.. That's If You Were In Theater 9

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Homey said it was funnier than half baked
grin.gif

Nope .... wrong .. Didnt say that .. But you also have to remember 2 totally different times now ...

Half baked was my favorite movie ever hands down .... But this movie comes right after it, and that is saying a lot, considering the fact that it took adecade+ just to get a movie that could compare to half baked.

Its not a stoners movie neither .... I laughed completely sober at 7 p.m. coming right from the office ... But this friday when I see it again I will be highas a kite

Holy crap! It's getting a 100% rating from the main critics on Rotten Tomatoes!!! Not even the Dark Knight did that!

I cannot wait!!!!!!

btw...Land of the Lost is at 0%
roll.gif
roll.gif
Will needs to get back to his roots.

I'm not surprised...any Vegas movie always get you amped and the previews look great . I hope the bootleg man has a good copy.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Holy crap! It's getting a 100% rating from the main critics on Rotten Tomatoes!!! Not even the Dark Knight did that!

I cannot wait!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif

I definitely was misjudging it when I saw Tyson in the trailers. Thought they were just using him to get people to see it.

been waiting for this one for awhile...... couple more days. couple more days.... yes yes.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

I cannot wait!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif

I definitely was misjudging it when I saw Tyson in the trailers. Thought they were just using him to get people to see it.

laugh.gif
Mike Tyson is funny in it , but he doesnt even compare to 80% of themovie ... Im going to see it again when it comes out Friday and I will be super
pimp.gif
... Im not surprised that they gave it a higher rating than dark knight neither ...

This movie set the standard high for comedies now ... I know there are some writers out there who just threw 5 scripts into the fireplace ..

Just got back from it - definitely a great movie, lived up to my hopes. Wish I hadn't watched so many trailers, I can't imagine how hard i would'velaughed had I gone into this one without knowing anything that was coming. Still good stuff though - like how they did not hold back at any time, i hate whencomedies go soft.

Was supposed to go watch the midnight show but my peoples jumped ship because they said they were too tired. Finna go see a matinee tomorrow though

Yo I was honestly rolling when I seen the trailer for this

When dude opened the car door and had the baby
eek.gif

LOL

Saw it tonight, omg movie was the truth. lol

Dudes was gettin domed by an old lady at the end. Not a spoiler!!

I went drunk, im going to vegas soon cant wait to imitate, sort of.

Back
Top Bottom