Ok. The Music Forum Will Cease To Exist If We Don't Get Our Act Together.

Damn, i knew when that Fat Joe thread resurfaced it was going to be bad. Admins straight read through there and realized they been asleep at the wheel for overa year
laugh.gif

So i guess this is it then, because honestly if we cant even link to free mixtapes, and themusic we listen to happens to have curse words then whats the pointof coming in here in the first place?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

what the hell did i miss? did something go down today?
I'm saying the same %%%# to myself over here. You go a day without being on NT and you're bound to miss something...

Catching up now. (Jewels...that Lost
smh.gif
smh.gif
this dude Ben is a BEAST)

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Music Forum... I've failed you.

tired.gif

DF!!!
Damn G...
frown.gif

So like, Where do you stand in the regime now?

Are you out of favor now?
laugh.gif

that's the first thing i thought about ... i meant to ask him when we just talk ... im hoping they are like "well Ant WAS the music forum mod ... " then cut him loose from staff ... im sure he won't give a **** no way

This profanity thing is hysterical. This is an online message board, not catholic school. As if we need to present ourselves as outstanding human beingsonline. If my heart desired I can instantly view girls crapping in cups and eating it yet we cannot view/hear curse words...? Slap a parental advisory stickeron the *@%@**! homepage and call it a day.

They about to just snatch Ant's pension and throw the man under
tired.gif

They're banning dudes who post youtube vids with cursing now
smh.gif
. That 36thread coulda killed me

I would honestly like to know what Meth is trying to make this site. It's not fun anymore. There are way too many restrictions.
This is a flippin' sneaker message board, but for some reasons the Admins want to make it something it's not. This is calling a Janitor a Custodian toit's extent...

Originally Posted by roback1991

I would honestly like to know what Meth is trying to make this site. It's not fun anymore. There are way too many restrictions.
This is a flippin' sneaker message board, but for some reasons the Admins want to make it something it's not. This is calling a Janitor a Custodian to it's extent...
Its just now getting to people here because they never came to the music forum...

When I was banned for "trolling" having a discussion with Meth over the rules of the forum and banned because I said JROSE was feeling himself...Iknew this place became a waste of time...once I'm done with selling my collection 2 words...I'm gone. This was a long time coming...most of you are notleaving NT though. It will just be a fad.

Originally Posted by Myron Rhodes

Man too many dudes in General talking reckless about how the Music forum is like NT's gutter and such. Why do some people feel the need to brag about the dirt they do or $@% they have observed go down?
This.
Yep...all the time.
Originally Posted by 0cks

Dudes could not refrain from constantly alluding to the Music forum PYP and the infamous Fat Joe thread IN GENEREAL! That %## had no business being mentioned outside of here, %## is heinous
And that too.

Dre you got the axe?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

This profanity thing is hysterical. This is an online message board, not catholic school. As if we need to present ourselves as outstanding human beings online. If my heart desired I can instantly view girls crapping in cups and eating it yet we cannot view/hear curse words...? Slap a parental advisory sticker on the *@%@**! homepage and call it a day.
Real talk. Dudes lost me on this one. I understand the direct profanity towards other members. But censoring the music? How is that effectinganyone on this site negatively? Man these dudes are clowns. Got this new screen name for nothing
tired.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Myron Rhodes

Man too many dudes in General talking reckless about how the Music forum is like NT's gutter and such. Why do some people feel the need to brag about the dirt they do or $@% they have observed go down?
This.
Yep...all the time.
Originally Posted by 0cks

Dudes could not refrain from constantly alluding to the Music forum PYP and the infamous Fat Joe thread IN GENEREAL! That %## had no business being mentioned outside of here, %## is heinous

Dre you got the axe?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 650

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by 650

that uptowns @!#% looks wack.
smh.gif

understatement sir

ups>>
are you an owner/mod for them or something? looks like iss's ******ed baby brother.

no just a member, ups is small compared to NT/ISS.. Yall all looking for somewhere else to go so i just threw it out there.. Noone forcing you to do anything

Back
Top Bottom