Okafor's Law

Has any one heard of this? Basically means that if you used to smash a girl and the sex was good for her then she will always let you smash.

Definition taken from urban dictionary: This statement applies to guys mostly; if u have been involved with a girl for a period of time and did a good job in and out of the bedroom (mostly in..), the belief is that u can always go to the girl at any given time and sleep with her again no matter what situation arises (breakups, different lover, etc..)

Taken from another website

C 1 P = C ∞ [color= rgb(111, 94, 78)]It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C 1 ) , it can always be shined (C ∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times.(emphasis on properly). In other words, “….a woman once knacked, can be reknacked…”[/color]

I believe this to be true and one (but not the only) reason why girls can be hung up on and cheat with past past boyfriends.  We all kind of know this is generally true for most women. My queston NT is do you think this applies to us males? I for one say yes. 

yep. in all of my cases this holds true..until either of you get something that is the greatest ever and tops them all...it's nothing like the good ole faithful timeless yambs that you can get whenever..even after time passes by

the day she no longer let's you. is the day you must face the music and realize that the law still holds true. The okafor law baton  has just now been passed on to the dude she's currently with.  He then has the juice.

smokin.gif

tis true. there's this one muc bucket I spoke about in another thread ( never carried a bag or a purse, but always lost things). Was the best buddy ever, Her joint had the kung-fu action grip on roids. Like she was a certifiable scally-waggoreus (latin) but, her wound always fully healed, like she was a mutant or something. It was always a battle getting in, I was always baffled. Her box was eternally defiant. Like I knnoooo your vcard expired 1020 b.c., and u well workdout but how u stay imploding on me. Like she douched with essential vitamin oils from ancient egyptian bee nectar. She had a gift

Last edited:
tis true. there's this one muc bucket I spoke about in another thread ( never carried a bag or a purse, but always lost things). Was the best buddy ever, Her joint had the kung-fu action grip on roids. Like she was a certifiable scally-waggoreus (latin) but, her wound always fully healed, like she was a mutant or something. It was always a battle getting in, I was always baffled. Her box was eternally defiant. Like I knnoooo your vcard expired 1020 b.c., and u well workdout but how u stay imploding on me. Like she douched with essential vitamin oils from ancient egyptian bee nectar. She had a gift

:lol: :lol: w-t-f did I just read

:lol: :lol: w-t-f did I just read
I'm saying :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Okafor's Tyrone's Law
>D

I like when girls work their vagina muscles.. And this law is true.. She got a man and a baby and still wants it

I wish... I got that Good Luck Chuck D.

Half of the ******* I used to **** with gotta baby or getting married... :smh:

Last edited:
yo industrial strength, flesh textured adamantium wall units exists b. Ive been to the mountain top. Some rare chiks walking round wit that benevolent box, they don't even know yo. Its like walkin into a room n theres unicorn playn poker with bigfoot and captain crunch. Its crazy fams. That was back in 06. I let that pigeon fly tho, but I every now n then, I catch a flash back episode. ( I crept back a couple hunnit times tho, not since marriage. I fear God.) Since then, I been heavyweight champ of the mortal box. Yo put this in the x files yo

Last edited:
Like she douched with essential vitamin oils from ancient egyptian bee nectar. She had a gift
BWAAAHAAAA!  this had me dying

We got animal type instincts so i believe in Okafor's Law. I also believe Tyrone's Law will trump that so dont be too confortable believing that. I've seen many a sure stallion struck with disbelief when their choice of wilderbeast stopped checking for the D

Last edited:
yo industrial strength, flesh textured adamantium wall units exists b. Ive been to the mountain top. Some rare chiks walking round wit that benevolent box, they don't even know yo. Its like walkin into a room n theres unicorn playn poker with bigfoot and captain crunch. Its crazy fams. That was back in 06. I let that pigeon fly tho, but I every now n then, I catch a flash back episode. ( I crept back a couple hunnit times tho, not since marriage. I fear God.) Since then, I been heavyweight champ of the mortal box. Yo put this in the x files yo

You talk like riff raff

Back
Top Bottom