Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

Originally Posted by JPZx

Lebron > Kobe.... and that begun in 2008.

i say it began at the end of 2007 when he took his team to the finals by his self
yall cant be serious kobe went to the finals 3 straight times
roll.gif

i say it began at the end of 2007 when he took his team to the finals by his self
Nah Lebron got easy competition that year. Except for game 5 Detroit series. Too bad Spurs put him in place. Swept in Finals

Nah Lebron got easy competition that year. Except for game 5 Detroit series. Too bad Spurs put him in place. Swept in Finals

Lebron is also 6 years younger and play on the East

If Kobe is same age as Bron it would be a different story. Prime Kobe 2003-2007 > Bron

Skillwise. Lebron ain't touching Kobe . If you don't agree you obviously sucks at basketball and don't know what basketball skills are

Currently Lebron is the best in term of winning
30t6p3b.gif
though

Lebron is also 6 years younger and play on the East

If Kobe is same age as Bron it would be a different story. Prime Kobe 2003-2007 > Bron

Skillwise. Lebron ain't touching Kobe . If you don't agree you obviously sucks at basketball and don't know what basketball skills are

Currently Lebron is the best in term of winning
30t6p3b.gif
though

Nah. This isn't a less than, greather than scenario. When you're talking greatness, Lebron hasn't done enough to be on Kobe's level.

He has more ability and so much potential to be greater in years to come, but right now he's just the best player in the game. That's where it ends. Even after one Championship.

Nah. This isn't a less than, greather than scenario. When you're talking greatness, Lebron hasn't done enough to be on Kobe's level.

He has more ability and so much potential to be greater in years to come, but right now he's just the best player in the game. That's where it ends. Even after one Championship.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by knightngale

laugh.gif

This dude...

And any other scenario would mean LeBron not being the best player in the world, right?

Besides, LeBron could average a 30 point triple-double this series with the Mavs being swept, and any comment you made about LeBron would still be wrapped in some aura of hate.
Yes, If Wade or Dirk win the MVP

Kobe IS NOT the best player right now

Chill

I'll give credit when credit is due. I am not a blind hater like you. I am a  better person. A superior person
pimp.gif

You are nothing short of being a blind hater. You saying that you aren't won't change that one bit. Finals MVP means that much, huh? The last resort of the LeBron James hater. I bet you were agreeing with Paul Pierce to the extreme after he claimed that he was the best player in the world when he won Finals MVP in 08. LeBron will probably end up winning Finals MVP anyway.

You'll give credit when credit is due? After seeing your posts in the game thread, that's just laughable.

The man was the definition of CLUTCH tonight. Offense:

Three pointer to cut the lead to 77-72
Three pointer to tie the game 79-79
Long two to give the Heat a 81-79 lead
Not a single missed shot inbetween these three

Defense:

Steal after a deflection on Rose
Block on Rose at the buzzer

He even grabbed a couple of key rebounds during the Heat comeback.

And yet all you try to do is try to make it look as if Rose chocked and disregard what Bron did. Just like your #2 man crush, Skip Brainless will be doing. Wade played like doo-doo this entire series other than the last 2-3 minutes of this game, yet all that would be forgotten if he won Finals MVP? Yeah right, you'll give credit when credit is due my %#*, you blind HATER. Go back and sit on your bed in a dark rook and cry.
b8c153ca4e381877c5f5a8886ff543bdba0eb0a.gif

LEBRON IS NOT THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA

LOCK THIS THREAD UP
roll.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

laugh.gif

This dude...

And any other scenario would mean LeBron not being the best player in the world, right?

Besides, LeBron could average a 30 point triple-double this series with the Mavs being swept, and any comment you made about LeBron would still be wrapped in some aura of hate.
Yes, If Wade or Dirk win the MVP

Kobe IS NOT the best player right now

Chill

I'll give credit when credit is due. I am not a blind hater like you. I am a  better person. A superior person
pimp.gif

You are nothing short of being a blind hater. You saying that you aren't won't change that one bit. Finals MVP means that much, huh? The last resort of the LeBron James hater. I bet you were agreeing with Paul Pierce to the extreme after he claimed that he was the best player in the world when he won Finals MVP in 08. LeBron will probably end up winning Finals MVP anyway.

You'll give credit when credit is due? After seeing your posts in the game thread, that's just laughable.

The man was the definition of CLUTCH tonight. Offense:

Three pointer to cut the lead to 77-72
Three pointer to tie the game 79-79
Long two to give the Heat a 81-79 lead
Not a single missed shot inbetween these three

Defense:

Steal after a deflection on Rose
Block on Rose at the buzzer

He even grabbed a couple of key rebounds during the Heat comeback.

And yet all you try to do is try to make it look as if Rose chocked and disregard what Bron did. Just like your #2 man crush, Skip Brainless will be doing. Wade played like doo-doo this entire series other than the last 2-3 minutes of this game, yet all that would be forgotten if he won Finals MVP? Yeah right, you'll give credit when credit is due my %#*, you blind HATER. Go back and sit on your bed in a dark rook and cry.
b8c153ca4e381877c5f5a8886ff543bdba0eb0a.gif

LEBRON IS NOT THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA

LOCK THIS THREAD UP
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom