okay so we get it now, mitch kupcake is an idiot.

Mitch_kupchak1.jpg

all of sudden dude is praised because he somehow got a gift in pau gasol.
i mean all thanks to jerry west who was handling the business behind the scene...

mitch was the one who got rid of ariza, jordan farmer, and the machine(only laker i could $#*! with nh)....

the team ended up with slow @%@ artest and steve blake. not to mention this bonehead barnes

lakers gm has the easiest job in the world. why. la is a marketable city and players want to play there. 

not because of kobe. lol

but because of nice weather...big city you know it.

real easy, but mitch never ceases to amaze me 
laugh.gif

and suddenly la fans think they're getting dwight howard lmao

just stop and let me just run the franchise god damn

Mitch_kupchak1.jpg

i mean all thanks to jerry west who was handling the business behind the scene...

mitch was the one who got rid of ariza, jordan farmer, and the machine(only laker i could $#*! with nh)....

the team ended up with slow @%@ artest and steve blake. not to mention this bonehead barnes

lakers gm has the easiest job in the world. why. la is a marketable city and players want to play there. 

not because of kobe. lol

but because of nice weather...big city you know it.

laugh.gif

Do they win last year without Artest though? Idk.

My main qualm was with keeping both Bynum and Gasol, you gotta trade one. Lakers will be fine though.

My main qualm was with keeping both Bynum and Gasol, you gotta trade one. Lakers will be fine though.

and why is luke still on the roster? waive that tool and lol@ joe smith and theo ratliff

see when he makes some moves, idk where to start. his moves don't make any sense

and why is luke still on the roster? waive that tool and lol@ joe smith and theo ratliff

see when he makes some moves, idk where to start. his moves don't make any sense

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

you are gonna like this one.... his moves dont make sense because i think kobe has imput in who they sign
laugh.gif

artest has an altercation with kobe. sign him. barnes has an altercation with kobe. sign him. he tried to get raja bell who he had an altercation with. signed steve blake because kobe thought he was the goods after blake got a triple double against soft !%* laker defense. theo ratliff....probably kobe's idea. and we all know that bum shannon brown is kobe's undercover dlow brother smh.

this upcoming year please kobe shut your **@!++$ mouth up!

you are gonna like this one.... his moves dont make sense because i think kobe has imput in who they sign
laugh.gif

artest has an altercation with kobe. sign him. barnes has an altercation with kobe. sign him. he tried to get raja bell who he had an altercation with. signed steve blake because kobe thought he was the goods after blake got a triple double against soft !%* laker defense. theo ratliff....probably kobe's idea. and we all know that bum shannon brown is kobe's undercover dlow brother smh.

this upcoming year please kobe shut your **@!++$ mouth up!

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Yes they do --- Ariza is better than Artest and they won it the year before with Ariza so why couldn't they potentially do it again?

Yes they do --- Ariza is better than Artest and they won it the year before with Ariza so why couldn't they potentially do it again?

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

Delusional Lakers stan is delusional.

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

Delusional Lakers stan is delusional.

The only thing I've seen that he has done wrong is not traded Bynum for Melo straight up ... With Kobe on his last legs and virtually 0 other perimeter scorer, that was one of the dumbest things i've ever seen ... but in his defense, they had just won 2 ships in a row and the last one had the same core ...

you can't deny that a few of those Lakers look disinterested ...

The only thing I've seen that he has done wrong is not traded Bynum for Melo straight up ... With Kobe on his last legs and virtually 0 other perimeter scorer, that was one of the dumbest things i've ever seen ... but in his defense, they had just won 2 ships in a row and the last one had the same core ...

you can't deny that a few of those Lakers look disinterested ...

....i agree. the same also applies to Kobe. had it not been for Jerry West La would still be struggling. 

....now thats not fair. Ariza was a behind the scenes head case. Houston found out and had to dump him too.

Farmar? lets be serious now.

Steve Blake? thats Phils fault. Blake is a very good player. the problem is you cant sit him on the bench and expect him to produce at the drop of a hat. but thats a flaw of Phil's coaching style. he gets his nucleus of 6-7 players and lets everyone else just sit. he did the same thing in CHI.
Had Phil started Blake i think he would have given LA alot more. (and YES i understand how difficult it would have been to fit Steve into the starting lineup, but it had to be done somehow) 

laugh.gif

.....thats Laker fans though. every time theres a great available player Lakers fans just KNOW they're coming to LA. i find it funny as hell.

LA's goose is COOKED. Dwight's not coming and neither is CP. the funny part is LA fans refuse to acknowledge that players do not want to play with Kobe.....and thats a major roadblock to an elite player coming to LA. 

Back
Top Bottom