Okay, This is Getting Out of Hand - Spokeo.com - Thanks again, Facebook - Pics of my House?

Just saw this online -
"Via Bob Gordon : Spokeo.com is a new online phone book w/personal information: pics you've posted on FB or web, your approx credit score, home value, income, age. Remove yourself by searching your name, copy the URL of your page, then go to the bottom right corner of the page and click on the Privacy button to remove yourself."

I went to check it out, and sure enough, they had a clear picture of  my home, names of those of who live in the house, and supposedly a bunch of information on me and my family.

I removed myself from their database, but I'm sure my information is still out there thanks to Gmail and Facebook 
grin.gif

Just saw this online -
"Via Bob Gordon : Spokeo.com is a new online phone book w/personal information: pics you've posted on FB or web, your approx credit score, home value, income, age. Remove yourself by searching your name, copy the URL of your page, then go to the bottom right corner of the page and click on the Privacy button to remove yourself."

I went to check it out, and sure enough, they had a clear picture of  my home, names of those of who live in the house, and supposedly a bunch of information on me and my family.

I removed myself from their database, but I'm sure my information is still out there thanks to Gmail and Facebook 
grin.gif

Ya a friend gave me a heads up about this a couple of months ago it had my parents info and everything smh
30t6p3b.gif
 stuff like this is getting ridiculous 

Ya a friend gave me a heads up about this a couple of months ago it had my parents info and everything smh
30t6p3b.gif
 stuff like this is getting ridiculous 

Took myself out. Lot of information out there. No wonder ID theft is pretty high right now. I'm all for transparency, but hearing about all the shadiness out there, I'm going to be careful.

Took myself out. Lot of information out there. No wonder ID theft is pretty high right now. I'm all for transparency, but hearing about all the shadiness out there, I'm going to be careful.

Originally Posted by GG23

how do you remove yourself?
click privacy on the bottom
make sure you do it for every instance you appear, email, name, whatever else because they do it by each url

Back
Top Bottom