Okay This UFO thing is starting to become a bit too real

This is a video that has collected all UFO sightings and put them together. Now this isnt your everyday $*%*%$%+ youtube videos these are being caught by news conglomerates such as ABC, fox, and CBS all looking insane and caught from different angles. So im saying how many years if that until America has a press conference on aliens. Its mind bogglingthat people ignore things like this

This is a video that has collected all UFO sightings and put them together. Now this isnt your everyday $*%*%$%+ youtube videos these are being caught by news conglomerates such as ABC, fox, and CBS all looking insane and caught from different angles. So im saying how many years if that until America has a press conference on aliens. Its mind bogglingthat people ignore things like this

Hold me tightly
frown.gif

eek.gif
@ the Jerusalem one, the only thing I wonder is what are the aliens waiting for.

eek.gif
@ the Jerusalem one, the only thing I wonder is what are the aliens waiting for.

damn had the LOTR music in there too...made it extra climactic...

Phone call towards the end was eerie as hell like some x-files %%#@....but could be fake.

We better enjoy this life while we have it.

damn had the LOTR music in there too...made it extra climactic...

Phone call towards the end was eerie as hell like some x-files %%#@....but could be fake.

We better enjoy this life while we have it.

Back
Top Bottom