Oklahoma City Thunder @ Memphis Grizzlies Game Thread 1/22/10

Randolph just throws !*$+ off the front of the rim and the backboard on purpose so he can grab the rebound and be in better position to go back up again. Because he only has a 4 inch vert and if you contest him, he's not going to up and under or hangtime move you so he just aims the miss at an area and gets it back

Just tuned in.. ZBo & Gay
pimp.gif

It'll go unnoticed, but Jeff Green has been playing 4 all game and kept Gasol and Randolph off the glass admirably. He has even been face guarding the last couple possessions and living with not getting the rebound himself, but also not letting whoever he is boxing out get it and trusting a team mate.

They're showing on our local how he has been making game winner plays on the defensive end the last 2 games (the block on Brewer in Minny, the dunk on Josh followed by the d on Crawford)

that's a $@+%#!%+ call. He was out the circle but he was clearly sliding sideways underneath.

roll.gif
gasol just big boy the hell out of KD

and rudy gay been going 1on1 the last 3 times down the court and ant done +*$%

why they not going to zach anymore?

and kd aint passing the ball in crunchtime. If nobody else doing anything, someone gotta make a damn move. Okc announcers are terrible

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Jeff Green has been huge in the second half.

That's what he does. If you have the OKC broadcast, they have been chronicling his late game heroics on D. Of course, now that I say that he'll probably do something stupid. That inability to squeeze the ball by KD and Nnd Krstc is huge though, 2 late tos

I felt that going in before it even left his hand. Should have ran a second defender at him

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

roll.gif
gasol just big boy the hell out of KD

and rudy gay been going 1on1 the last 3 times down the court and ant done +*$%

might wanna edit that, he just scored the go ahead basket with 1.3 seconds left
laugh.gif

get yo thin *%+ back kd!

damn rudy finally hit one. Kd gon come rigt back and hit a 3 and he gonna be dropping carroll *%+ off because hollins gon put em in

:::whipes forehead::: both teams played hard
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
@ them even letting him get that

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

No DeMarre Carroll at the end and the Grizz win.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i wish this could be a playoff series. too bad oj can't hit the side of a bomb whenever he plays okc.

i gotta give green credit. he played well against the bigs and he did so last game too.

OJ struggling, but everyone else CAME THROUGH. The West is looking real wild right now for those bottom two seeds though. One thing is certain though, the Grizz BELONG in the playoff picture.

Back
Top Bottom