Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs - OKC WINS in 6, Congrats!

Let's go SA!!!!!! 2-0!!!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

PO

Originally Posted by 1212theory

hey now, don't count OKC out of it. Spurs are just doing that, protecting home court. OKC is a team capable of winning on the road.
So are the Spurs.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Lebron gonna have to earn that ring against the spurs

Somehow...I think that would be a competitive series. But then again, I said Boston in 7
laugh.gif

The Thunder stuck with it atleast. Spurs are damn good and the Thunder need to learn from them.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Come on okc. I got $400 on u guys this series..

+*%%*! hate tim duncan

I bet 800 on the Thunder, x25 earnings/winnings if they win the 'ship.  
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Russell Westbrook is at fault for this loss. That was just frustrating to watch.

The Spurs' vets settling things down when needed. A valiant comeback effort from the young OKC team tho.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Lebron gonna have to earn that ring against the spurs
Again.

Oh yeah, and Reggie seriously needs to master the English language before getting behind the mic.

Durant 10/17

Russ 10/24

Harden 10/13

The rest of the team.. 7/34

San Antonio played phenomenal team basketball most of the game. Parker ran Westbrook all over the court and OKC's help defense couldn't slow him down. 

Originally Posted by icewill36

why the fukk are people putting the blame on westbrook ? this game was lost on the defensive end.

Cook 0-1
Fisher 2-11
Collison 0-2
Sefolosha- 1-4
Perkins- 1-5
Ibaka- 3-11

6- 34= 17.6%

Harden- 10-13
Westbrook- 10-24
Durant- 10-17

30-54= 55%

according to the TNT Stream. I'll check against the official box score

I put this game on KD. He needs to take command and take over, be more active in getting the ball and making plays when he has it. Even Scotty Brooks tried harder than KD. I still say this series will be 2-2 come Game 5.

Thursday's gonna be madness at Cheasepeake. I expect to lose my voice like usual.

a good point guard will facilitate ball movement, and get his ice cold teammates involved with easy buckets.

OKC is far from done, they showed something, making things interesting in the 2nd half.

We'll see how they respond at home

a good point guard will facilitate ball movement, and get his ice cold teammates involved with easy buckets.

If they can't catch, and can't shoot, what the @#%# else can the "point guard" do? Dudes missing dunks and layups out there.

And the Broom closet door has been opened. They played as well as they could have and didnt even come close to winning this game. Down from the get go. ITS OUR YEAR.
KD needs to be more assertive and demand the ball. He can work on that stuff next year though hes gotta take this sweep from us to realize that he cant allow Westbrook to shoot more than him ever and hardly touch the ball in the forth.

Efficiency + execution > youth + athleticism. These guys are just TOO good man. I said 5, but a sweep is realistically possible. OKC's trio combine for 90 points almost and still game was really never in doubt for San Antonio, not a good look even know they are heading back home.

This offense does not even allow that. Russ is more of a 2-guard who brings up the ball in this offense. That's how it's designed and ran.

Back
Top Bottom