Oktoberfest?

Anyone else go last night, or plan on it tonight or Sun?

I went last night, was cool

If you go get some Rasputin Imperial Russian Stout and get the Stranger beer.

Mac n Jacks had a section and there was a ton of cuties, pics soon.

I may go again tonight, but first I gotta work with a gnarly hangover.

Team Pacific Northwest

Two thoughts; First The UW Huskies are better than you think and if you are not disgusted by the Ozone Music Awards then you are whats wrong with Hip Hop​

I was there. Yea I didnt think I'd start buzzing after 8 of em...LOL

If you seen me, I was the bald filipino that had the european release nike windrunner cement upper/black lower w/ the matching Air Max 1 NL's...

I MIGHT be there again today...LOL If so I'll be in the Stash 95's.

I'm going tonight. I was in Fremont last night though for a friend's show and it was a zoo. I think I'll be cabbing or taking the bus down there tonight though. Can someone confirm the beer gardens with full size drinks and 16 oz. mugs? I heard they actually have them now aside from the little 5 oz. tasting glasses.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
KEVIN / & JEFF/ & Wally / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

I'll be there tomorrow. my gf helped in the organization of it so i gotta show my support and theres beer!
Looking for DS Tiffanys size 12!!

i read the post and assumed you guys were on about the one in munich..almost went last year. I didn't know seattle had one. guess i need to step my beer game up.

random question..but has anyone tried pyramid Curveball Kolsch?
TeamMUFC​
ROONEY #10​
CHAMPIONSAGAIN!​

Innovative, I wasn't paying attention to shoes at all. I wouldn't ever wear nice shoes to an outdoor drinking fest in the rain.

dmbrhs where was the show at? I heard Nectar was pretty busy afterwards, but I bailed before midnight.

I got 8 free tickets through my job, since we elivered the forklifts, generator, cable ramps, and tents for it.

Mike, yes you do. Your SUPPOSED to be a beer guy, it is actually ranked in the top 10 Oktoberfests in the country, although I have seen Munich and I guaranty in comparison Fremont would disappoint, but it was fun.

Team Pacific Northwest

Two thoughts; First The UW Huskies are better than you think and if you are not disgusted by the Ozone Music Awards then you are whats wrong with Hip Hop​

Quote:
dmbrhs where was the show at? I heard Nectar was pretty busy afterwards, but I bailed before midnight.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle
KEVIN / & JEFF/ & Wally / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

Famous, if I knew you were gonna be there I woulda tried harder to make it out. I tried to round up the troops but we were tired after the UDub game.
Your momz in my bizness​

Some random pics:

Team Pacific Northwest

And can we all agree those porta potties were pretty scary? I'd step in and couldn't see anything. Kind of funny to hear all the girls freaking out.

never used them, i kept peeing through the fence near the canal, but i heard they were seriously hazard.

Team Pacific Northwest

Ballroom = wackest "club" in Seattle

Creepy sausage fest with too many girls who think their poop don't stink.

Back
Top Bottom