Old Chinese Lady in Air Jordan Cement IIIs Fake?

i actually know this lady, she always has heat on... saw her with the south beach lebrons and the south beach comfort 11's... someone must have some really cool grandchildren

i actually know this lady, she always has heat on... saw her with the south beach lebrons and the south beach comfort 11's... someone must have some really cool grandchildren

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Out of spite... you couldn't snap a few images?

Or cop them digits?

sick.gif

Hook a fella up, breaghstein.

Out of spite... you couldn't snap a few images?

Or cop them digits?

sick.gif

Hook a fella up, breaghstein.

Originally Posted by TheDragon

idk if this is relevant or not, but the Asians in Lexington basically have a dress code that requires them to wear Js.
laugh.gif
so its not a stretch to say she stumbled upon them somehow

Oh.. i'll show YOU what'll stretch.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by TheDragon

idk if this is relevant or not, but the Asians in Lexington basically have a dress code that requires them to wear Js.
laugh.gif
so its not a stretch to say she stumbled upon them somehow

Oh.. i'll show YOU what'll stretch.

wink.gif

child please!!! you're being sarcastic right?  if not you need to go head on with all that lying South Beaches?!? c'mon son!!!

child please!!! you're being sarcastic right?  if not you need to go head on with all that lying South Beaches?!? c'mon son!!!

Back
Top Bottom