Old jumpoffs adding you on facebook. Un-Appreciation

Man, the thing is... I JUST got outta my relationship all of 32 minutes ago and it actually feels for real this time. I'm stoic right now. I don't havethe energy or level of "give a damn" that it takes to throw out her pics, change my profile pic, or none of that "scorned" stuff thatpeople do when they start hating people they used to love. I think I just don't really care anymore, even though I still want to kinda. With that said,I'm PRAYING for some jumpoff love from FB right now. I gotta work out the kinks and get on with life.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Man, the thing is... I JUST got outta my relationship all of 32 minutes ago and it actually feels for real this time. I'm stoic right now. I don't have the energy or level of "give a damn" that it takes to throw out her pics, change my profile pic, or none of that "scorned" stuff that people do when they start hating people they used to love. I think I just don't really care anymore, even though I still want to kinda. With that said, I'm PRAYING for some jumpoff love from FB right now. I gotta work out the kinks and get on with life.

You can't really judge if the relationship is definitely over or not 32 minutes after it happened.

'Lax, brah. And get a blog, kid.

And suge67, she added it when I was on her computer.

laugh.gif
...summertime the girls start actuing up

i let one former jump off be a friend on facebook... and she wrote on the part of "how do you know this person" that 'We were friends withbenefits, but he started acting funny"

deleted her asap, and never added another jumpoff.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Man, the thing is... I JUST got outta my relationship all of 32 minutes ago and it actually feels for real this time. I'm stoic right now. I don't have the energy or level of "give a damn" that it takes to throw out her pics, change my profile pic, or none of that "scorned" stuff that people do when they start hating people they used to love. I think I just don't really care anymore, even though I still want to kinda. With that said, I'm PRAYING for some jumpoff love from FB right now. I gotta work out the kinks and get on with life.
eh...i don't believe it...i'll believe it when its been 32 days...

Back
Top Bottom