Old Love New Love in Canada

these will be coming to footlocker canada for sure, and if you're in Winnipeg, you can prebuy them right now, the 9.5, 8 and 12 are already gone unless they get more than one. right now they think the retail is 320 cdn. so it's about 362 to put down.

peace

edit: sorry didn't see the other post, delete this one if neccessary.
http://www.karmaloop.com/index.asp?rcode=JU10702

karmaloop rep code: JU10702 <--20%off

These will definetly be at EC for sure.

I also got word on the XX2. As of right now, they are coming up as $239.99 in our system. I hope the price stays that way, but I highly doubt it.

Thanks,

-Kast
formerly "OUTKAST", I am still OUTKASTED!

Yeah alot of places have already confirmed to be getting these.

I hope this is a sign that Canada will be getting all these "rare" releases without needing the accounts or it could simply be there were a lot of pairs made so they passed on some over here.
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

im glad canada is getting some more exclusive releases, saves us consumers alot of hassle

but i got "no love" for this pack

Quote:
im glad canada is getting some more exclusive releases, saves us consumers alot of hassle

but i got "no love" for this pack
:wink:
wink.gif

Doowutchyalike, Copwhutchyalike, Rockwutchyalike
{ 604kicks@gmail.com }

FOR SALE:

^^
LoL
"Never ever ever in this mutha&$#% life try to sell me something full price and the sh$# was only half right..I aint a sucka" - Hus

240 for the XX2? if it stays that way i'll be highly surprised,maybe the xxi didn't sell like they expected. i'll be copping from the states regardless,but 240 is a good price
______
WE GROWN.

damn thats like 180 each for some 1s, i remember in like 01 they were 90 man

i donno if i can cop this, any chance for a sale on this hahahaha?

HOLY CRAP. I don't think i've ever been so happy.
25 - 23​
It's Jurrasic Park all over again, cause them Raptors are tearin' it UP.​

Back
Top Bottom