OLD TIRES SOLD AS NEW BLOW UP. CHECK YOUR TIRES!

no joke mines are from 98 (stored with stock rims). need to change them asap.
eek.gif
Jesus is on your side

My mom has a minivan that we barely use that has had its tires for probably 8+ years, gonna tell her not to drive that thing to Costco anymore.
mean.gif

Damn, thanks for that info, I'm on the freeway five days out of the week, gonna go check on that tonight. Repped.

My back tires are 0205 and front are 1203

WOW, Im going tire shopping tomorrow. I would double rep if i could. U might have saved my life.....

i have no sound, can somebody cliff?

Tires have a life of about 6 years. Companies are selling tires that are way older than that and labeling them brand new, which is pretty unsafe. Check your tires manufacturing date by looking at the last 4 digits imprinted into the rubber on the front or back of them, it'll be a week and a year number i.e. 1411 which is a manufacturing date of the 14th week of 2011

Tires have a life of about 6 years. Companies are selling tires that are way older than that and labeling them brand new, which is pretty unsafe. Check your tires manufacturing date by looking at the last 4 digits imprinted into the rubber on the front or back of them, it'll be a week and a year number i.e. 1411 which is a manufacturing date of the 14th week of 2011
To add to this, if the tires have a three digit number, they're probably old as Ffffff. IE, 429 would equate to the 42nd week of 1999.

0812(1) 1012(3) :D... Was nervous for a minute b/c I just copped them in March. Now I gotta call my mom & put her up on this even though I know she's not going to understand

this is basically identical to copping OG DS nikes that becomes too old to wear for daily use, except this has to do with high speed and

potential lives being loss..da worst that can happen when a old sneaker cracks and blows out is a lil embarrassment and walking home barefoot.

Back
Top Bottom