Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aight, true or false...

95% who wears supreme is on NT.. 

next question, which one of you sellers on ebay was it that didn't want to sell me the geiger hoody after i paid for it?

aight, true or false...

next question, which one of you sellers on ebay was it that didn't want to sell me the geiger hoody after i paid for it?
False way more people rock supreme than are in this thread.

aight, true or false...

Geiger hoody at SupLA today.
NIKEtalk not reddit. People buy **** without being on a forum also 95%? 2% probably

Retail olive cdg hoody $168

I called two outlets by me and went to one in person and didn't see any sign of Supreme / JB collab . Nike employees also acted like collab never made it to outlets , at lesst in Texas

Np. And difficult to say for sure if that hoody legit , but the hoody didn't get packaged in that garment bag .

looking back i should have copped TNF jacket... :smh:

Jordan colab was easy and i still have a bunch of crews....

FYI

IF YOU LIVE BY ONE OF THOSE OUTLET'S WITH SUPREME / JORDAN GEAR

BETTER GO BUY THEM NOW IF YOU CAN THIS MORNING! 

WHITE COLOR JACKET'S N HOODIES ARE BEING PUT ON THE RACKS ONLY TO BE TAKEN BACK

NIKE SENT A DIRECT TO ALL THE OUTLETS TO TAKEN THEM OFF THE RACKS N SHIP THEM BACK!!!

Thanks! I noticed last night the tag was sus/ the font on the chest looks bigger on the fake. Olive color is different as well. Good thing I didn't play myself. Naive of me to think there wouldn't be fakes so soon lol
Such an odd piece for someone to fake. That's really weird. Good thing you double checked tho

FYI

IF YOU LIVE BY ONE OF THOSE OUTLET'S WITH SUPREME / JORDAN GEAR

BETTER GO BUY THEM NOW IF YOU CAN THIS MORNING! 

WHITE COLOR JACKET'S N HOODIES ARE BEING PUT ON THE RACKS ONLY TO BE TAKEN BACK

NIKE SENT A DIRECT TO ALL THE OUTLETS TO TAKEN THEM OFF THE RACKS N SHIP THEM BACK!!!
the joog is up  
mean.gif

Last edited:
Web store is down. Are physical stores still open? I picked up a few things Saturday at SupLA and noticed they were open Sunday.

looking back i should have copped TNF jacket... :smh:

Jordan colab was easy and i still have a bunch of crews....
those big *** letters are a little out there. They need to do stuff similar to before with nf, not that bandana and words all over the jacket stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom