Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motion logo and Medini tee are musts tomorrow for me, and on the fence about the poncho.

I'm not too sure what size I should get though for the poncho. 5'7" 125 so I'm thinking small? But I also would want to be able to put a hoodie under it...

Motion logo and Medini tee are musts tomorrow for me, and on the fence about the poncho.

I'm not too sure what size I should get though for the poncho. 5'7" 125 so I'm thinking small? But I also would want to be able to put a hoodie under it...
small is the first to sell out. i wouldn't try for small

I think I'm in the minority here but I don't want to wear a t-shirt with a picture of an old dude on it (no disrespect to Morrissey.) 

I seriously hate Morrisey. Dude I drove around with when I was younger would pop that in his car non stop. I think I tried throwing out the cd player of his car. They're doing a Black Sabbath Jersey tho and didn't try for ozzie? Hopefully later.

Bowie would have been fame

1st order: color blocked track jacket (teal) and arc logo l/s (pink)

2nd order: gold bar pendant, some tees, and boxer re-up

What's better, drop links or new?
I've never gotten banned from using early links.  I have cooked a ton that way.  The only time it messed me up is when they switch up the link. It loops me around to the front page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom