Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAMN HAD THE TEE IN MY CART ..WENT GONE LOL

OH WELL JUMPED ON THE  "Dancer Tee Black"

I dont get why it wouldnt take my payment info.. That was lame. I had it in cart and autofilled but it didnt want to process payment

Fail. Stuff went flying.

I check the sizes of the skateboards and i come back to cart a morrissey tee and I get cart jacked during check out. I said eff it I'll get the mendini logo board and it sells out. I leave with just the other skateboard and a pack of socks. Fail. Lol

they didn't take my card for some reason. its the same card I used last season too. I got the same error message before and my order went though. checked my account and nothing was taken out yet. oh well, onto the next

Since it was the first drop I was a little slower than normal, but I still got the dancer and berry tee like I wanted. Site was a little laggy too, hopefully that won't happen next week. 

i lost

frown.gif

*puts on morrissey music to feel even sadder

Last edited:
they didn't take my card for some reason. its the same card I used last season too. I got the same error message before and my order went though. checked my account and nothing was taken out yet. oh well, onto the next
Same and all i wanted was the olive camp hat. Lol on to the next one

I guess im banned too, wont load for me on desktop but will load on mobile. Didnt really try for anything but hmm, i dont use bots.

Got the camp cap I wanted. Tried for the berry tee after checking out but it was gone. Happy with the first drop of the season 
happy.gif

Just a question, can anybody else see the secondary stock photo on the website? Everytime I click the pic it still shows me the first one.

that might have been the easiest release... copped manually.. even messed up my number and had to go back and still copped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom