Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked at the sizing and still not sure what size to get on the SI track pants. I'm usually a M and 32 waist. They look baggy and relaxed fit. Should I get M or size up to L? Not sure if that would be too big.

Looked at the sizing and still not sure what size to get on the SI track pants. I'm usually a M and 32 waist. They look baggy and relaxed fit. Should I get M or size up to L? Not sure if that would be too big.
What did the szing say? M =32? You trying to go baggy? 

Just looked now. It said m was 34 waist. I'm going to stick with m and I heard it's a relaxed fit. I want a fitted look but let's see how it turns out.

So I'll be going for the half zip, camo track pants, black track jacket, blue compass sweater, camo waffle thermal and snap front jacket.

cooked on NMDs, now I hope I can cook on a black Mendini hoodie. Literally the only thing I was really interested in this season

$150 for a hoodie 
sick.gif

Just looked now. It said m was 34 waist. I'm going to stick with m and I heard it's a relaxed fit. I want a fitted look but let's see how it turns out.

So I'll be going for the half zip, camo track pants, black track jacket, blue compass sweater, camo waffle thermal and snap front jacket.
It'll be big on you, I'd go with that small if you want that fitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom