Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since I had access to UK drop, black and pink were indeed first to go. Still couldve copped manually but US is always harder

smokin.gif

Love this jacket
https://v.groupme.com/15497275/2016-03-23T19:27:36Z/3c45f9c0.640x360r270.mp4
Damb that video was dope! 

Negatory friendo. Tryin to get fixed up for this weeks drop.
Thanks for looking out anyway! Cant say im surprised or even disappointed. If that wouldve went through, you already know ordering one of anything for yourself would be a mess. Bots would be eating double what they already are.

Bots will be fixed for this weeks drop. they did pretty much all they can do besides add captcha. its an easy fix.

Edit: already fixed mine.

ALREADY FIXED UP HERE AS WELL :wink:

Thought u blocked me. How the hell did ur proxies get banned on preme last week lol. Reblock me.

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Should I go for lavender or red S cap this morning?

Also what are my chances of landing either on mobile? Not feeling too good about it.

What's good fellas, good luck this morning. I was gunning for the navy S cap until I realized the S logo is metallic grey, which are Cowboys colors. I am a ******** fan in ******** country so that's a no-go now lol

Edit. And WOW NT really blocked the word R.e.d.s.k.i.n ??!?!? Is Goodell running this site now?????

Last edited:

What's good fellas, good luck this morning. I was gunning for the navy S cap until I realized the S logo is metallic grey, which are Cowboys colors. I am a ******** fan in ******** country so that's a no-go now lol

Edit. And WOW NT really blocked the word R.e.d.s.k.i.n ??!?!? Is Goodell running this site now?????
You gotta call them the diplomats or some **** now on here

I remember there was a thread on here where they voted on the name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom