Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was one the things I was looking forward to the most and ended up REGRETTING because of the quality
mean.gif
*Fixed for me 
mean.gif

lol na but I did copped that riot pullover in black yesterday. Thinking about getting the anti hero black pocket to go along with my white one.

Yeah man..was pretty bummed that tee was gone. I luckily had the link to it bookmarked and it said that the post was deleted..Seller probably sold it else where. You can come up there

The quality of the sandals was that bad? Crazy that my $20 Benassi's have lasted me like 6+ years and still going strong

The quality of the sandals was that bad? Crazy that my $20 Benassi's have lasted me like 6+ years and still going strong

It was bad but Nike sandals ain't breaking kneck like these premes and that is all that matters :nthat:

It was bad but Nike sandals ain't breaking kneck like these premes and that is all that matters :nthat:

Yea the 8-9 times I did wear them people stopped to look, I was shoving my foot in them as they were an 8 and I am a 9.
Getting them wet is a bad idea.

Hey OP,think you should update the 1st page with the info that was on the 1st page of the previous thread. Left to drop, Chrome extension, warehouse number, etc.

And my package STILL hasnt shipped yet and the label was created on 1/26. Def about to call. They better not try and hold off on shipping til the store reopens.

Just reminded me I need to Re-Glue my red ones they ******* came apart while I was walking in the damn sand
Same thing happened to me fam. My red joints been out of commission since the summer. 

Damn 8 year olds dont know how to glue brehs. non exisent QC on them sandals has me perplexed (but not really).

Gotta cop this super glue, any recommendations for use in shoe related activities?

wore my sandals everyday in Hawaii last summer and surprisingly they didnt fall apart

the lava rich soil counter balanced the effects of the poor gluing causing the sandals to stay put together at all times.......all BS aside probably just got a good pair
almost all the joints i seen have become crippled

yep its true i only went there for a week but i beat those things up... wore them everywhere and they still are OK... i guess the quality on my pair is not that bad :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom