Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was only one color way.  You saw how easy the Jordan 5 release was?  The AF1 release was pretty easy for me too.  This should be like the Jordan 5 release imo.

The Jordan V release wasn't "easy".

The AF1 release was more difficult than the 5's for sure, I remember the site had all types of crashing issues.

I still managed to get a 12 in the Camo pair as I needed, but it crashed several times like I said.

YEP. CRASH CITY. NOT TO MENTION THAT MOST BOTS CAUGHT THE FADE THAT RELEASE. WE DIDN'T THOUGH :tongue:

The Jordan V release wasn't "easy".

The AF1 release was more difficult than the 5's for sure, I remember the site had all types of crashing issues.

I still managed to get a 12 in the Camo pair as I needed, but it crashed several times like I said.
I was able to grab camo right away and went back to grab black too.  So I got two out of three Jordan 5's on release.  All I'm saying, we should have a pretty fair shot to grab at least one pair this Thursday, imo.  

Last edited:
With 4 pairs dropping...I think so, especially the way Supreme has been able to fight off those pretty weak bots.

I really like the navy cap, but as far as the shoes...I think the red pair might be the nicest.

It is either snake or black for me.  I have so many red and navy kicks already.  You can never have enough black shoes though.  

So who's going team manual like me
TEAM MANUAL, copped 5 Jordans manual so I'm not worried about speed. Need Snakeskin or Red or both. 

Been ghosted for every single drop this season though, idk wtf the deal is. If I can't figure it out probably L CITY over here.

Last edited:

TEAM MANUAL, copped 5 Jordans manual so I'm not worried about speed. Need Snakeskin or Red or both. 

Been ghosted for every single drop this season though, idk wtf the deal is. If I can't figure it out probably L CITY over here.
I can tell you why.

Anyone else think that Supreme will delay the release a few minutes like they did with the Jordans?

I remember refreshing until like 11:07 or 11:08 and they finally popped up. This was actually a good method imo because it allowed everyone a fair shot at carting since nobody (including bots) knew when they'd finally be available.

I remember everyone freaking out at 11 when the site didn't update right away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom