Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

really miss  the days when they didnt charge duty and taxes. now we basically pay resell price when buying off sup webstore.

whats even worse is that items made in canada or usa should not even be charged duty  (NAFTA )
THIS. the auto duty is definitely a deal breaker. in the past all my orders to vancouver would never get dutied. no clue why they decided to apply it to all of canada.

Last edited:
Ok it took over half an hour buti got confirmation on my tonal.

I was so happy i ordered a red duffle too lol. That ripstop budgeted money smh

Accidentally ordered two of the white french terry shorts size medium 
tired.gif

Regret passing on the red silk shirt already [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Somebody quote me please if it restocks . Or pm an app I can use?

Anybody have experience shipping supreme outside of the country? Put up my Yankees Supreme (Green) hoodie up on Grailed. Dude just bought it from France, little bit skeptical on this. Looking to see if anybody has went through this before.

Anybody have experience shipping supreme outside of the country? Put up my Yankees Supreme (Green) hoodie up on Grailed. Dude just bought it from France, little bit skeptical on this. Looking to see if anybody has went through this before.

I only do international through that eBay thing but it's a hassle if there's any problems so I usually avoid it at all costs.

Got a jersey in a medium but needed a large. Warehouse line has been busy/disconnected all day and now they shipped. If anybody doesn't like their Knicks in a large or needs a swap lmk please

Last edited:
Bought my first jersey today. How do these fit? I usually wear a small with the swingman because of the +2 length. I went with medium on the supreme ones.

They kinda got cleaned out today, and biggest size in clarks was 10.5, my foot fit in em but kinda thought it was pushing it since I'm normally a 12 :lol:

They kinda got cleaned out today, and biggest size in clarks was 10.5, my foot fit in em but kinda thought it was pushing it since I'm normally a 12
laugh.gif
How does the French terry zip up hoodie and silk polka dot button ups look in person?  How is the quality on both of those piece?

How does the French terry zip up hoodie and silk polka dot button ups look in person?  How is the quality on both of those piece?
in my opinion crap. Hoodie and caps look like towels. And the button up is aight. Also don't really like the quality on the jerseys either. Scooped an xl in teal for a nter who changed his mind. Anyone wants it lmk :lol:

in my opinion crap. Hoodie and caps look like towels. And the button up is aight. Also don't really like the quality on the jerseys either. Scooped an xl in teal for a nter who changed his mind. Anyone wants it lmk
laugh.gif
Thanks for the heads up.  I'm happy with the black Betty raglan purchase now, a little taxed but I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom