Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea all sizes showing now. Did they make an 11.5? 10.5 was too small for me and I think 11 might be pushing it too, but 12 might be a little big :smh: :lol:

Yea all sizes showing now. Did they make an 11.5? 10.5 was too small for me and I think 11 might be pushing it too, but 12 might be a little big
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Pick a size man!

geeezzzzz 
laugh.gif

Reactions: alp

Took some pics of this seasons bag.

Tried to use some items I had nearby on my desk to give you guys an idea of the dimensions

Hope this helps

Empty bag

This is the bag filled in the main slot with my laptop and Vis size 9.5

UB is nearby to show a reference to the dimensions. And also to stunt on yall 
smokin.gif

Also threw in a hat to show how much space there is height wise

Infrared touching bottom of bag. 13" laptop in sleeve

4 open pockets. Bottom left has money clip. Bottom right has passport. Bottom right also has 3 pen slots

Middle left and right pockets are empty but are much deeper than the lower pockets

Zipper pocket at the top

Zipper pocket with target/suwoo limited edition Deadpool Red-Ray

This pocket is on the outside of the bag. Same Red-Ray in there. Muchhhhhhhhhh bigger pocket than the inside one

Finally a water bottle holders on each side of teh bag.

**edit**

@NEWGODFLOW  @Mr Fongstarr  
Big thanks for this man, made me very excited for mine.  Didn't know it had the laptop sleeve.

Yea all sizes showing now. Did they make an 11.5? 10.5 was too small for me and I think 11 might be pushing it too, but 12 might be a little big :smh: :lol:

alp alp size 11.5 in the shoe (and not pink)....so pretty sure the boot came in 11.5 as well

yea that was the only color which was sold out.
on the restock all of them had 11 or 12. Tempted to cop an 11 but if it's too small ima be annoyed :lol:

Just confirmed there was 11.5 on the drop...but ur right that size didn't restock...dunno about wallabees but for me clarks usually run a little big

yea that was the only color which was sold out.
on the restock all of them had 11 or 12. Tempted to cop an 11 but if it's too small ima be annoyed :lol:
I wear a 11.5/12 usually (Nike, adidas, asic, NB, etc)....but wear 11 in wallies...at least in lows (including last two tone supremes, MF Doom, and forgot actually Staples wallies boot/Hi and RF Kildare too)

Last edited:
I wear a 11.5/12 usually (Nike, adidas, asic, NB, etc)....but wear 11 in wallies...at least in lows (including last two tone supremes, MF Doom and Staples)
yea that's what I was thinking of ordering but now it's only a 12 and 13 left. Must've not really wanted em since I was over thinking it

yea that's what I was thinking of ordering but now it's only a 12 and 13 left. Must've not really wanted em since I was over thinking it
Same.
I've put 11 navy's in my cart 3 times now, then deleted Hahahaha...I wish they were the crocs haha

Same.
I've put 11 navy's in my cart 3 times now, then deleted Hahahaha...I wish they were the crocs haha
winded up snatching the 12 :smh: :lol:
If it's too big then I should be able to at least get retail back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom