Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And i take my post about the devil tee scammer back. I got an attempted delivery notice today. But the dude never replied to my messages for like 5 days now and i asked for a tracking number the day after buying. How hard is that lol

actually exchanged the white arc l/s i got yesterday for a black one today. i think the only color missing is pink

Got my chair and table in:

View media item 2043721
Supreme patch on back of chair:

View media item 2043739
View media item 2043747
View media item 2043748
View media item 2043756
Supreme patch on bottom of table:

View media item 2043741
View media item 2043745
View media item 2043749
Outside pic. Specialized water bottle and bar glass easily fit in cup holders.

View media item 2043730
Easily stores in mesh duffel bag:

View media item 2043762
View media item 2043763
Overall I'm very happy with the purchase. Really like the quality & material on these and are easily packable. Really dope pieces!

if they made the set in all red or all black, i wouldve copped a chair and table with the quickness. i cant do the checker ****.

The vans we saw a while back were not old school vans so I'm intrigued by how they will look here's a pic from a while back
i feel like its going to be a checkered old skool with the mid pannel checkered saying the same thing as the ones in the pic abouve

Im cool on vans, never had a pair. Thought i might be able to get away with a cheap week until this small bogo hoodie smh.

They have been going for cheap though. Almost bought one for like $80 a month or so ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom