Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm do I cop some swim shorts to flex with at seacrets next weekend lol

I'm in need of one bad so it's prolly SS and Gun Tray

Last edited:
wanted the shorts, but for $98+ im cool and rather save for the other drops. not expecting much from the je sale ^ better off copping for cheaper from other retailers

Been waiting for that rugby all season.

This is probably one of my favorite pieces of the season though, this was definitely slept on.
View media item 2060535
Motion logo cap is sus though. Im not sure how i feel after trying it on. For tiny heads

Just got my red one and its [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Gotta try to find in black for retail

Dude is a fake and messed me up. @icepreme @instagram need the SupNT help and destroy this fool. Never waited on him for anything. Dude is just a wannabe reseller and I did a favor to help him out sell some decks and almost got a charged back. Acted like a female and kept dodging all my calls and texts. I lost my phone btw but this dude just got me so tight.

Please help a brethern out one time and destroy this fool. Had the nerve to delete all the comments when I called him out.

Doesn't know the power of NT.

Deleted all the comments and now trying to make me look bad. Dudes nothing but a liar. Wears all the clothes pretends to pass as DS. Yeah right.

I can 10000000% vouch for Martian

I was in the loop during the whole process with 93

93 was playin games trying to keep the money without sending the decks that martian sold for him on grailed

93 needs to be dealt with asap

nyc93 dosent deserve to be part of the community anymore

I could say something but I won't.
nerd.gif

I'm just catching up and I'm a little confused. Why were you selling decks for this person on grailed? Maybe I'm just super jaded on people, but I don't think I'd do much than point to a listing for anyone that wasn't blood.

hope small box logos restock online. ghosted the black 3 times and had to settle for the white one :smh:

Unless you're jigging the order with a different CC/name it'll give you the you already bought this item error.

At least it didn't do that this year on the S caps. I remember people getting heated that they missed out on the second batch of colors in F/W 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom