Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
might be a dumb question, but safe to assume supla is all out of small box logos?

Last edited:
got my grey englishman T.

wanted black but grey wont fade.
pimp.gif

shoboodowopity etc..

what's funny is that if Barrington was on a photo tee this thread would be 10+ pages right now

I don't even think a Barrington photo tee could save this collab. Better off with a Jamaican flag bogo... Now that would set the streets lit especially in nyc

both of black Englishman tees shipped with no problem

it seemed like not even the black colorway sold out that fast

yo this collab is like a dream come true i was totally mind ****** when i woke up, not sure if ill cop tho not really feeling the designs, they could of came up with a good accessory tho like a joint roller or even a damn bong yo.
A bong would have been such a good idea.

got grey Englishman and white jah life in dub last night in store, no line around 6:30PM. love that Hailé Sélassié graphic on the back :smokin:

stuntman mike stuntman mike you cop any Barrington stuff?
i wanted the black englishman tee but i forgot :smh:
probably woulda been one of the few tees that my wife would have co-signed (she grad from the school you teach at).

people love Barrington up on the hill 8)

no joke, even today if you walk through the dorms after school you would probably hear a song blasting from someones window

Supreme hooked me up with that overnight shipping lol. My yellow englishman tee just got delivered, extremely nice in person

Supreme hooked me up with that overnight shipping lol. My yellow englishman tee just got delivered, extremely nice in person
[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]
I'm in NYC so everything but the Nike collabs usually ship overnight.
My order came with 2 regular supreme stickers, a shaolin temple sticker, and barington levy rolls Royce sticker.
I don't care for the stickers but the levy one is nice

I just wanted the pin but 10 dollar shipping for a pin is crazy so i copped the dry sack for the beach/camping. some of you already got shipping confirmation or received your stuff already. i havent been getting ship confirmation for almost a week the last few times i ordered (im in cali). Anyone else from cali have slow shipping confirmations too?

also for some reason my computer only goes to the tokyo shop. anyone else have this problem?

Last edited:
I just wanted the pin but 10 dollar shipping for a pin is crazy so i copped the dry sack for the beach/camping. some of you already got shipping confirmation or received your stuff already. i havent been getting ship confirmation for almost a week the last few times i ordered (im in cali). Anyone else from cali have slow shipping confirmations too?

also for some reason my computer only goes to the tokyo shop. anyone else have this problem?
I'm in washington and just got shipping today for 1/2 of my orders. Usually takes a week for them to arrive when they ship them out to the west coast. Latest I got shipping was Wednesday lol

Wish I would've checked this thread before the drop and seen the Flower Football Top, by the time i checked, joint was gone. :smh:

That light blue joint is dope!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom