Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man are any NTers hitting the store this morning? If so PM me please 
mean.gif

Last edited:

I'm surprised the Malcolm is sitting. I think it's so dope. I guess because it doesn't have a supreme logo on it?

Either way, I would've been upset if I didn't get it. Not so upset I didn't get the leopard harvard.
think its hard to pull off for most people, thats why i passed. But it is dope

The only thing I really want is the key chain. But seeing that it's not moving as quick and don't want to pay an extra 10 bucks I'm hold off on it. Probably hit up SupNY later this week.

Did anyone else have two make two orders? i had both the wallabees and the cord hat in my cart but when i checked out only the cord hat showed so i had to make two different orders. 

That happened to me last week with my first order, had the boxers/bacchanal/some girls in one order, only the boxers processed. Got the 2 shirts in the next order. Ordering from the mobile app.

Last edited:
The app updated and removed most of the things that were sold out such a mophie and butterfly knife. But I did notice things like the water bottle stil being there even though it's sold out so probably they going to restock them.

That happened to me last week with my first order, had the boxers/bacchanal/some girls in one order, only the boxers processed. Got the 2 shirts in the next order. Ordering from the mobile app.
damn supreme really needs to step up their game, all this money I'm going spend on shipping is going to affect me at some point.

Quote:
Why does the site keep switching back and forth between the US and UK site for me and i've never even been to the UK site before lol.
I was having the same issue. I couldnt figure it out but once the drop came it fixed itself (for me at least) lol
Same thing was happening to me before the drop I was getting kind of scared lol. But once the drop came the site went back to normal for me too

So slightly disappointed...

*White Hockey Top

*Bacchanal Shirt

*Butterfly Knife

*One each of the boxers

*Beachball

*Trip sticker, 2x Spinach (Dude checked off on my invoice, ON the spinach sticker, like seriously 0 F's given)

Both tops fit a little odd. I buy a L in EVERYTHING and the hockey top def. has a more fitted look and the sleeves are shorter than what I would like. May or may not search out a trade for an XL. Shirt is a bit short as well. Knife is dope.

Just my 2 cents for the fellow tall brethren. 

Didn't even look at the drop until now. Kept to my don't buy anything word. Braun clock may be purchased it they keep it up for a few weeks though.
Have someone buy it for you and tell the wife it was a gift :wink:

Not a reseller, but kinda wish I didn't want that S cord so I could have tried my luck on a court jacket. No way was I keeping it, and didnt think people would pay much over retail for it anyway. I could have ooped it Im sure, jus twoulda been fun to test for swiftness.

roll.gif
Prolly added 3 6s

anyway i failed on a small Black Court Jacket its all i wanted from todays drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom