Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The state of New York has passed a new law criminalizing the use of ticket-buying bots to help combat the ridiculously inflated prices that scalpers have been profiting off. Resellers exploiting such software now face class A misdemeanor charges, which could result in imprisonment and fines.

Like this is gonna stop them ^^^^  
laugh.gif

Resale Is Life in NYC!

First Preme cop in a couple months for me. Copped the Black S logo hat & the pin

Did the hype on the S hats die or something? I remember them selling out instantly last yr lmao
these are weak af tho. corny colors. but people will buy anything they think is hyped.

This, but I've realized it puts a lot of unnecessary stress at times. At least when I sleep in I wake up pissed because I just wasted a couple hours
mean.gif
Exactly! I'm so used to waking up everyday by 7am at the latest... so anything past 9am seems like the day has been wasted

If I wake up before 12 I'm pissed off lol. Unless there's a sneaker drop then that's different :lol:

SMH

Went back on the app..

Nimbus sack
Blk hanes tees

copped

Last edited:
I was looking for a reason to buy the Nimbus sack..so I started looking up YouTube reviews loll

I have both sacks and I like the 20L one better!

I can fit a Towel, Change of clothes, shoes, etc etc etc when I go to the beach

Especially, when you gotta crossing the water to get to some beaches

crappy pic but whatever

I have both sacks and I like the 20L one better!

I can fit a Towel, Change of clothes, shoes, etc etc etc when I go to the beach

Especially, when you gotta crossing the water to get to some beaches

View media item 2075468
crappy pic but whatever

Repped..I will def get a lot of use out of it..seems like great value for $44

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom