Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random- was super disappointed with the quality of the plaid trench, felt really cheap. Nice pattern tho.

Dudes getting multiple beach balls and I starving out here?
ImC0dmt.gif

I honestly don't see the hype for the court jacket, the pictures I've seen of it outside of Supremes stock photo makes it look cheap and faded in a way, i rather drop $230 or even 400 on something nicer and warmer imo.

Don't get it either, but that's what's great about suprene - something for everybody

Beach ball as a f/w freebie is so funny. Where's the umbrella at man? This weather is so up and down lately i need to start keeping one in my car. 80 yesterday. 37 today. 
mean.gif

Beach ball as a f/w freebie is so funny. Where's the umbrella at man? This weather is so up and down lately i need to start keeping one in my car. 80 yesterday. 37 today. :smh:

It's S/S.

Random- was super disappointed with the quality of the plaid trench, felt really cheap. Nice pattern tho.

Dudes getting multiple beach balls and I starving out here?
ImC0dmt.gif

Don't get it either, but that's what's great about suprene - something for everybody

Was just about to ask about the trench.... Well that sucks

I will admit it, I want more beach balls :smh: And a NY sticker

You guys who copped all those other subliminal tees got some nerve cutting on the X jawn :nerd:

Im guessing the LA store is sold out of S cord and court jacket?

First drop came in the other day, think its the first time ever that I did not get a regular red box logo sticker.

Turq NY shirt and black boxers

Some of you guys are getting lucky with those beach balls. My first drop packages come in tomorrow, going there's at east one. Will be used next month for a trip.

First drop came in the other day, think its the first time ever that I did not get a regular red box logo sticker.

Turq NY shirt and black boxers
I need that supreme sticker, wow.

I bought a butterfly knife. Goes perfect to stir my cappucino cup contents

stuff getting whack,.lol butterfly knife, clock, undies, cambell soup like all Karmaloop vibe.

shanon anderson still doing bathroom selfies.

Normally even when something sells out it's up for the week, even the Box Logos stayed up the whole week, same with the Box Logos tees in S/S 14.

orders from first drop came in today, got two beach balls 
nthat.gif
 now the wait for my court jacket to come in beings... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom