Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got my first supreme hat in and i must say, this thing was made for a baby's head. haha. are all supreme hats made small? also bummed i didn't get all the stickers most have gotten. oh well.
i have the original s logo and the suede s logo, both have the same amount of strap left over and it fits tight on my head idk why, but i see your fortune cookie didnt come crushed

i think ill be saving my money this week and giving the palace drop on saturday a try, may take another L like the last couple drops 

just got my first supreme hat in and i must say, this thing was made for a baby's head. haha. are all supreme hats made small? also bummed i didn't get all the stickers most have gotten. oh well.

i wear a 7 1/2 and i feel like its the max size when it comes to strapback 6 panels.

Palace drop on Saturday is store only. Online drop is the 7th.
oh you right, but im  getting proxied due to the amount of bots and **** selling out super quick 
mean.gif

Pics!

It's solid too??

Heavy??
ya its very solid and has good weight to it (mostly from the clear cover). Also has nice grips on the bottom to keep it in place. My only gripe is that the cover comes down pretty low in the box so you cant place remotely tall items in it with lid on top. Overall happy with purchase.

Hand for scale (no tiny hands here lol). You can fit a good amount in there

Got my order today. Four items and...no stickers. Im PISSED lol. If anybody has extras from this drop let your boy know...

Got a fortune cookie though.

Lucite box- very nice and bigger than i thought it would be. The top is heavy and as an earlier poster said, the little felt grips at the bottom are a nice touch.

Whatever tee- my fav tee since the preview and im happy with it in person. Navy with the yellow face ia a nice combo

Heather brick pocket tee- yall know i love the pocket tees and this ones no exception. These heather colors are fire

Striped rugby- this piece is SUPER dope. Very thick and great quality and fit. The stitched supreme on the sleeve is a great touch and the tan cw is awesome

Happy with my cops besides not getting stickers. Not even a bogo smh

Skyscraper Tee came and im kinda upset because i thought the picture was on the front of the tee and not the back lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom